Who would win a fight? Robo Red, or a T-Rex?

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.

Would Robo-Red kill the dinosaur?

Robo Red kicks butt!
96%
T-Rex FTW!
4%

Total votes: 26

VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Who would win a fight? Robo Red, or a T-Rex?

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

I think A Tyrannosauros is bigger than robo-red, and the set of jaws might rip right through the metal. A T-Rex can run fast, but robo-red might be able to gun him down before he sinks his teeth in. :rolleyes

.......... what?
Do you think I post stuff like this just to be stupid? :dopekeen
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

No, we think you're a bit stoopid and that's why. :dopekeen No... But certainly these polls are a bit naivé, something kids could argue on the school yard about.

Thus... I can't answer, I like both, and don't want either of them to be losers. :no
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

KeenRush wrote:something kids could argue on the school yard about
LOL, I wish my school yards had been so cool. I don't know if I knew anyone who played Commander Keen ...
Retodon8
Vortininja

Post by Retodon8 »

RR (Robo Red) is (seems) pretty dumb, brainless actually, but it has more fire power than the average T. rex, and more resistant "skin".
Also T. rex discovers its prey using its psychic powers, and since RR is not even alive, it's basically invisible, and not edible to begin with.
So, RR wins!
Retodon8
Sheep happens
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

CK Guy wrote:LOL, I wish my school yards had been so cool. I don't know if I knew anyone who played Commander Keen ...
I didn't argue about such things either (and that's fine with me). I only got such idea -- the idea that kids argue about things like that -- because of all the American things I've seen during these years. In my time one got beaten up if one didn't agree with the idiots. :old
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Yeah, back in my schooldays you got beaten up if you didn't watch Power rangers. Then, about a year later, you got beaten up if you DID watch the power rangers. If you didn't keep up with the fickle/conformist pop culture, you were doomed....

I'm not sure what I was thinking when I made this poll. I think I got bored and decided it might be funny to make a topic about an uber Commander Keen character fighting some other iconic thing.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

I was going to make a poll asking if people used ?! or !? at the end of questions that required supplemental punctuation :-p

But I decided against it. Yeah, think before you poll.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

Guvf vf na vagrerfgvat dhrfgvba. Hasbeghangryl, V qba'g ernyyl xabj gur nafjre.
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Robo Red could easily gun down a T-rex if he wanted to, simply because that many bolts spraying from an energy weapon are difficult for bare skin of any kind to block.

On the other hand, Robo Red seems to have serious vision problems considering the fact that I can be walking out in front of him and he won't do anything at all half the time. I think all the T-rex would have to do is come up real sneaky-like and take a fat bite out of Robo Red.
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

KeenRush wrote:No, we think you're a bit stoopid and that's why. :dopekeen No... But certainly these polls are a bit naivé, something kids could argue on the school yard about.

Thus... I can't answer, I like both, and don't want either of them to be losers. :no
Agreed.
Aaaah, not the bees!
DSL
Miragia made me disappear

Post by DSL »

We all know Robo Red can't be killed!
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

DSL wrote:We all know Robo Red can't be killed!
No, but you can incapacitate him by luring him off the edge in Defense Tunnel Teln ... :)
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

But doesn't that luring require player to shoot the RR when the RR is on the very edge? T-rex can use no neural stunner. 8)
DSL
Miragia made me disappear

Post by DSL »

CK Guy wrote:
DSL wrote:We all know Robo Red can't be killed!
No, but you can incapacitate him by luring him off the edge in Defense Tunnel Teln ... :)
Edges aside...
Apocalypse Gohan
Vortininja

Post by Apocalypse Gohan »