My Keen 6 on eBay!

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

Paramultart wrote:
Rorie wrote: ok shipping dropped again down to us$9.86 the canadian dollar must be weaking against the greenback as america had it's credit rating downgraded and investors are losing faith in the american stock exchange

tell me flaose how is the economic situation in canada is it going to go down like the u,s is?
But... I thought this thread was about his copy of Keen 6 he's selling on eBay? :confused
yes but because the u.s and canada share land borders i just wanted to ask him how he is holding up and if the crisis in the u.s will reach canada
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

wow! there are some serious bidders i have been outbid 3 times i have placed one final max bid if i am outbidded again then i am afraid that this copy is out of my reach
Up yours Fleexy!
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Rorie wrote:wow! there are some serious bidders i have been outbid 3 times i have placed one final max bid if i am outbidded again then i am afraid that this copy is out of my reach
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

i do not believe it i finally have a physical copy of commander keen 6 i was expecting a bidding frenzy in the last minute but no one was willing to increase my max bid of 80 usd got the game for 79.97 usd i am happy as hell now that have this hard to find classic
Up yours Fleexy!
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

Rorie wrote:i do not believe it i finally have a physical copy of commander keen 6 i was expecting a bidding frenzy in the last minute but no one was willing to increase my max bid of 80 usd got the game for 79.97 usd i am happy as hell now that have this hard to find classic
Congrats!
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Congrats, Rorie, and thanks for paying so quickly! I'll ship it out to you on Monday.
Cerebral Cortex 314 - For All of your Commander Keen Needs.
Eat at Joe's
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Flaose wrote:Congrats, Rorie, and thanks for paying so quickly! I'll ship it out to you on Monday.
you are most welcome flaose! i have been waiting for years to find and buy a legit copy most go for over $100 and no i am not quoting in australian dollars i am not quoting any currency i just know by exprience that they go for a whole lot more espeically those who want it very badly
Up yours Fleexy!
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Whoa, Rorie! Congratulations! :)
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Flaose wrote:Congrats, Rorie, and thanks for paying so quickly! I'll ship it out to you on Monday.
arrived yesterday am about to leave feedback on your ebay flaose i also created a dosbox wrapper as i am unable to run old dos software on windows 7 unless i have dosbox. i really noticed all the memories that suddenly came back after not playing keen for many years yes i paid quite a bit for this legal copy but i am happy with the money i spent so it is a plus for the both of us you get some easy cash and i get a legit copy of aliens ate my babysitter thanx again
Up yours Fleexy!
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

You're welcom, Rorie! Glad it came so quickly.
Eat at Joe's
mschafe
Grunt

Post by mschafe »

For those that missed out on this, I still have my boxed copy of Keen 6 for sale. There was an old post from last November or so when I was trying to sell it if you are looking for more info.
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

mschafe wrote:For those that missed out on this, I still have my boxed copy of Keen 6 for sale. There was an old post from last November or so when I was trying to sell it if you are looking for more info.
maby if you cut right in and provide more detail then you maby able to sell it?
Up yours Fleexy!
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Though mschafe hasn't, I will cut right in :)

I was able to recently pick up some Keen 6 disks, which I have now put up on eBay:
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Commander-Keen-E ... 500wt_1156

Since this is a disk only auction, I imagine that it'll go for a lot cheaper than the other one. So if you're looking for a cheaper Keen VI, now's your chance!
Eat at Joe's
Shador
Grunt

Post by Shador »

I was trying to buy it but for some reason you've just cancelled my bid and probably sell this to another guy although I was asking in the beginning of the auction if I could buy it from you instantly. I don't think it's fair.
ALMN
Vortininja

Post by ALMN »

too bad so sad deal w/ it