My Keen 6 on eBay!

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

My Keen 6 on eBay!

Post by Flaose »

Hey guys! As the title suggests, I'm selling my old boxed copy of Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter on eBay! I recently procured a mint sealed copy of Keen 6 through trade with Svein of thefloppydisk.com, so I figured it was time to get my beloved old copy to someone else who would appreciate it.

Check it out! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1202

Also, for those who are interested, I'm selling some other Apogee games as well.
Cerebral Cortex 314 - For All of your Commander Keen Needs.
Eat at Joe's
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

Are you only shipping to Canada and the US?
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

I bid. Now no one else bid, so I can get the game for really cheap. :begging
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Bahaha
kuliwil wrote:Are you only shipping to Canada and the US?
No, I'm shipping world-wide; you can get the rates by checking the Shipping and payments tab. I should also note that I was unable to add a shipping exception for New Zealand, so let it be known that in addition to the $41.80 USD Canada Post International Parcel - Surface, I'm offering the much more reasonable $10.15 USD Small Packets - International - Ground service.
Eat at Joe's
ALMN
Vortininja

Post by ALMN »

>Game series: 3D Hunting

What
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Yeah, I don't know what's with that... Obviously they have a mistake in their database, but it wasn't something I could change! :)
Eat at Joe's
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

nice! low bidding and the strong aussie dollar means that if i win i will pay less cuz the greenback is weaker against the aussie yes i have placed a bid hopefully i win auction ends sunday morning melbourne australia time

i did not pay attention on how to pay please tell me that you accept paypal? that is the cheapest and more convient way for me to pay
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Yeah, I believe all eBay auctions need to accept PayPal these days. So I definitely do accept it.
Eat at Joe's
MortimerInBlack
Vortininja

Post by MortimerInBlack »

Neat picture, but does it also come with the/a keen watch?
Bubbatom wrote:I don't think there was ever any strategy guides or merchandise keen related that was sold apart from that watch that came with keen 6.
The Viking II lander actually did land on a 'rock' on Mars.
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/nmc/masterCa ... =1975-083C
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Flaose wrote:Yeah, I believe all eBay auctions need to accept PayPal these days. So I definitely do accept it.
thanx btw: the greenback seems to be geting stronger so it means that the aussie will be worth less meaning that if i win i will pay more but the good news will be that i will be able to make a profit on the leftover 172 usd i brought back from hawaii
Up yours Fleexy!
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

MortimerInBlack wrote:Neat picture, but does it also come with the/a keen watch?
No, it's not that release. As far as I know there are very few of those now in existence, you can see some pictures of the watch and the box it came in here: viewtopic.php?t=1095&start=15

There was another topic with closeups on the watch, but I can't find it right now...
Eat at Joe's
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

ground international postage why us$10.04 now it is us$9.93 why? has the canada us exchange dollar rate changed so that is why you are offering cheaper postage?
Up yours Fleexy!
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

As it says in the item description, shipping is linked to current Canada Post rates. Similar to the AUS, the CAD dropped yesterday, so the price of shipping in USD also dropped a bit. However it was done automatically.
Eat at Joe's
Rorie

Post by Rorie »

Flaose wrote:As it says in the item description, shipping is linked to current Canada Post rates. Similar to the AUS, the CAD dropped yesterday, so the price of shipping in USD also dropped a bit. However it was done automatically.
ok shipping dropped again down to us$9.86 the canadian dollar must be weaking against the greenback as america had it's credit rating downgraded and investors are losing faith in the american stock exchange

tell me flaose how is the economic situation in canada is it going to go down like the u,s is?
Up yours Fleexy!
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Rorie wrote: ok shipping dropped again down to us$9.86 the canadian dollar must be weaking against the greenback as america had it's credit rating downgraded and investors are losing faith in the american stock exchange

tell me flaose how is the economic situation in canada is it going to go down like the u,s is?
But... I thought this thread was about his copy of Keen 6 he's selling on eBay? :confused
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"