omwtf! The pyramids from Keen 4 are made by MAYANS! :D

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

The Illuminati may be a conspiracy theory, and while I choose not to believe it, I can certainly say it is by far the most believable one of all.
There is a lot of evidence that Masons, however, are a indeed a crazy religious cult.
While they are very secretive, most of what we know about them derives from the writings of Aleister Crowley, Mason, and theistic satanist.
You don't have to be religious yourself to be concerned that these occultist nut jobs play such a big role in our communities and politics.
But one thing is for certain, if there is such thing as The Illuminati, Masons have a strong affiliation.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

I have conclusive evidence to prove that this is in fact based on the pyramids in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-u9-CW9oJJV0/T ... ramids.jpg :dopefish

But one thing is for certain, if there is such thing as The Illuminati, Masons have a strong affiliation.
In towns around Illlinois it is quite common to see a masonic temple/lodge in the downtown, usually very close to the town hall.

I remember this one road trip through Illinois... we'd go through some small towns and indeed hit one after another - the small catholic towns did not have a masonic place, while the protestant towns had one. All big towns had one. :/ They give me the creeps.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp

Post by kuliwil »

Scarlet wrote:I have conclusive evidence to prove that this is in fact based on the pyramids in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

IT LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT IT!
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Paramultart wrote:The Illuminati may be a conspiracy theory, and while I choose not to believe it, I can certainly say it is by far the most believable one of all.
There is a lot of evidence that Masons, however, are a indeed a crazy religious cult.
While they are very secretive, most of what we know about them derives from the writings of Aleister Crowley, Mason, and theistic satanist.
You don't have to be religious yourself to be concerned that these occultist nut jobs play such a big role in our communities and politics.
I know someone in the Ordo Templi Orientis or O.T.O. and they do follow the works of Aleister Crowley. Which is definitely a cult of sorts. But even as he puts it, the Freemason's don't work as a cohesive group, "we agree to disagree". There are several different branches of it with different objectives. All designed in someway to provide balance against the government if need be. At least from my understanding. Yes they have branches which deal with witchcraft and the occult, but don't lump them all into the same boat.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Scarlet wrote:I have conclusive evidence to prove that this is in fact based on the pyramids in Bosnia & Herzegovina.

But there is an error in the link, it's called "Pyramid of the Moons"! What a blasphemy.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

There's a simple way to find out: Ask Tom Hall! Since he joined Twitter, he's been happy to answer this sort of thing...
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

DHeadshot wrote:There's a simple way to find out: Ask Tom Hall! Since he joined Twitter, he's been happy to answer this sort of thing...
No. I asked him what mortimer, the man under the helmet, looks like on facebook and he ignored me.
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:No. I asked him what mortimer, the man under the helmet, looks like on facebook and he ignored me.
Because that's a dumb fvcking question, and wasting his time like that makes him less and less likely to even bother with questions of actual worth.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:
DHeadshot wrote:There's a simple way to find out: Ask Tom Hall! Since he joined Twitter, he's been happy to answer this sort of thing...
No. I asked him what mortimer, the man under the helmet, looks like on facebook and he ignored me.
We know what he looks like:

Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Oh until now, I just found that Billy`s mother is crying and his father is a vampire...
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

wiivn wrote:Oh until now, I just found that Billy`s mother is crying and his father is a vampire...
Are you saying that "until now" you thought Billy's mom was crying and his dad was a vampire, or NOW you think that his mom was crying and his dad was a vampire?

Also, WTF... Is this some conspiracy theory? Or is that picture really Mortimer dressed as Keen? :dead2