Keen Watch?

Here, you can get help with anything or just chat about the original Commander Keen games.
Betta
Meep

Keen Watch?

Post by Betta »

Hi guys,

May I ask if somebody of you got the keen wristwatch that was part of the game box ‘Alien ate...’? I do have the game box but unfortunately without the watch. I’m wondering how that watch looks like - there is only a description but without a picture.

Cheers!
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Keen Watch?

Post by Nisaba »

Hey there Betta,
welcome to the forums

I think this is what you are looking for:

some time ago a forum member came across an ebay auction for this watch.
Flaose wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2016 23:04 Someone is selling a Keen watch on ebay. Good starting price, too!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Commander-Keen- ... 2208414931
and we had a lil discussion on it as well which you can find over here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3623

EDIT:
and I remember that MoffD was about to build (DIY) something like this:
Image Image
not sure though what status this project has. need to ask him about that.
out now (link) : Image
Betta
Meep

Post by Betta »

Dear Nisaba,

First of all - great forum place here, I`m glad you guys keep the Keen spirit alive! :dead2
Thanks for the information. At least now I know what I`m searching for, although it seems to be mission impossible. :mortlol

Thanks again for the quick response. You are great guys!

Betta
Keenwatch
Meep

Post by Keenwatch »

Greetings! I came across this post because I was going through some family things kept in storage and I came across this watch! I posted it for sale today on my Etsy account. Just wanted to mention here in case anyone is interested. (My Etsy is mosaicsandmorefinds)
chrisbigg
Meep

Post by chrisbigg »

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to let anyone interested know that I have listed a Keen watch on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OMG-Commander- ... 632-2357-0