Commander Keen: Tantalous Wars updates

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Commander Keen: Tantalous Wars updates

Post by GoldenRishi »

So, I released my demo the end of last year. Truth is, I will not complete the project if I have to use that high levels of graphics. It's almost painful to do them at that level.

So, I'm going back to my old graphics. They are nifty, but they don't look as great on GM. So, I'm tempted to --now that my programming skills are actually existent-- go use Java/learn C# and use Allegro to make myself a whole new engine that'll be less... Well, I don't know yet.

This project I'm going to try to start working on again, and I'm going to try to start working on graphics again, and finish off programming. That'll take a while, and college is consuming my life.

Anyways, yeah, this project is... Well, it's still up, just has been halted for a while, and maybe will remain halted for a bit longer. I am really going to try to start working on it again, however.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

Where can we get a link to the demo? :)
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Post by GoldenRishi »

Release forum.

=P

But I think I'm dropping back to the old graphics, which aren't as high resolution, but they were nearly completed a year ago. I think I'll just go with them, and save my project.
(Used to be LordofGlobox)