Keen 9 level maps

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Post Reply

Favourite official commander keen game

Marooned on mars
0
No votes
The Earth explodes
0
No votes
Keen must die
0
No votes
The secret of the oracle
5
36%
The armegeddon machine
8
57%
Aliens ate my babysitter
1
7%
Keen Dreams
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 14

User avatar
DoubleM
Meep
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:42

Keen 9 level maps

Post by DoubleM » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:50

Does anybody have any level maps for keen 9? Its just I want to know about the secret passages and stuff.
You've got to eat your Vegetables!

Grimson
The Dragoner
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55

Post by Grimson » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:30

Wha-huh? What's with the poll?

Welcome to PCKF, Double-M.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."

User avatar
tulip
Flower Pot
Posts: 2520
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:50
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by tulip » Sat Oct 01, 2011 13:42

Don't attach random polls to messages DoubleM.

Anyway, afaik noone has made full level maps yet but there's a tool that makes it possible to view the levels, and save as picture if you like here
Image You crack me up little buddy!

Lumpytoast
Vortininja
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:09
Location: Airdrie, Canada
Contact:

Post by Lumpytoast » Sat Oct 01, 2011 14:58

Greetings, DoubleM! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

mortimer
Blistering Barnacles
Posts: 572
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 13:19
Location: Marlinspike Hall

Post by mortimer » Sat Oct 01, 2011 15:22

Lumpytoast wrote:Greetings, DoubleM! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
You make it sound like a brief visit, when we hope it will be a permenant stay ;)

"Stay a while... STAY FOREVER!!"
Billions of blue blistering barnacles in a thousand thundering typhoons!

User avatar
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by DHeadshot » Sun Oct 02, 2011 18:31

tulip wrote:Don't attach random polls to messages DoubleM.
Well, I guess we could resurrect that meme, It would just need more Cereal this time!
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)

Grimson
The Dragoner
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55

Post by Grimson » Sun Oct 02, 2011 20:33

Well, I guess we could resurrect that meme
No.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."

User avatar
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 8:51
Location: Facestalking Commander Spleen.
Contact:

Post by kuliwil » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:09

Meanwhile, on on topic...
tulip wrote:Anyway, afaik noone has made full level maps yet but there's a tool that makes it possible to view the levels, and save as picture if you like here
Why has no one made a level map yet? Someone should! I would if I knew how :(

How does one go about making one?
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
Image

Grimson
The Dragoner
Posts: 1803
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55

Post by Grimson » Mon Oct 03, 2011 14:06

kuliwil wrote:Meanwhile, on on topic...
tulip wrote:Anyway, afaik noone has made full level maps yet but there's a tool that makes it possible to view the levels, and save as picture if you like here
Why has no one made a level map yet? Someone should! I would if I knew how :(

How does one go about making one?
Did you even try the tool Tulip linked at? If there's no save as picture option in it, just print screen the level.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."

User avatar
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:21
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by DHeadshot » Mon Oct 03, 2011 14:29

Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)

User avatar
kuliwil
Blue-tongued Yorp
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 8:51
Location: Facestalking Commander Spleen.
Contact:

Post by kuliwil » Mon Oct 03, 2011 14:54

Grimson wrote:
kuliwil wrote:Meanwhile, on on topic...
tulip wrote:Anyway, afaik noone has made full level maps yet but there's a tool that makes it possible to view the levels, and save as picture if you like here
Why has no one made a level map yet? Someone should! I would if I knew how :(

How does one go about making one?
Did you even try the tool Tulip linked at? If there's no save as picture option in it, just print screen the level.
Missed that. Sorry if that offended :crazy
"Hi, I'm Tom Sellick's moustache."
Image

Post Reply