Wheelchair Steve

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:18

StupidBunny wrote:Wow Scarlet, what an incredible revelation! Thank you for revealing this most heinous crime that was in danger of ruining the fabric of human society! I'm do enraged that Paramultart would pull such a horrendous, totally not amusing and lighthearted stunt on us!

So yeah that's Sarcasmese for shut the f*ck up
What's your problem? Are you his mommy that's freaking out? Image
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

User avatar
StupidBunny
format c:
Posts: 2116
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 19:19
Location: The Centre of the Moon
Contact:

Post by StupidBunny » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:20

Yeah I'm his mom. You got me.
Image

User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:36

StupidBunny wrote:Yeah I'm his mom. You got me.
That's too bad.
But facts are facts. He has a notorious record for sockpuppeteering. For example, JohnMurdoch is another one of his sock puppets. And he has at least one more whose name I forgot - but the administration already knows about that one.

We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

User avatar
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:06
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:38

Scarlet wrote: We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
A little self-control? What prevents any of us from doing the same?
Image
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass

User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41

VikingBoyBilly wrote:
Scarlet wrote: We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
A little self-control? What prevents any of us from doing the same?
Hopefully discipline! When Paramultart got his admin status revoked, and banned, on the pckf irc channel, he got in line very quickly. Harsh discipline is extremely effective. As we say in Eastern Europe, you put a ring in the nose of the pig so that the pig won't ruin the crops by digging them up.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

Ceilick
The Dude
Posts: 1538
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2008 20:10
Location: Seattle

Post by Ceilick » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02

Scarlet, step off. You start trying to play moderator again and it's a ban. I'm well aware of everything that's going on here.

User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 17:40

Ceilick wrote:Scarlet, step off. You start trying to play moderator again and it's a ban. I'm well aware of everything that's going on here.
I am not trying to play any moderator and you know that very well. I talked to tulip in the past and he said that he can't confirm that we're dealing with a puppet. This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator. Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.


That said, I look forward to this mod/demo being released.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

User avatar
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 777
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 18:33
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Syllypryde » Thu Apr 12, 2012 17:54

Back on topic: The premise of this mod seems silly, but interesting. I would like to see what gets done with it.
El Patricio... the Overlord of the Universe!!!

User avatar
pelswick_fan
Grunt
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 16:23

Post by pelswick_fan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 18:18

What's this stuff about me being a sockpuppet, eh?

I just want to make this mod and it be fun for you guys to play, it's just taking a little longer than I wanted to finish it.

User avatar
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime
Posts: 3004
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36

Post by Paramultart » Thu Apr 12, 2012 18:30

Scarlet wrote:This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator.
Just like you "reported" to VBB that I was raped, and continually made references in the 3 word story thread, mocking me for being a "poor rape victim".

This only confirms your repugnant bigotry, and it's not the first time you degraded rape victims.

Don't pretend for one second that you have a just cause. You are just a pathetic, scorned, butthurt, friendless loser that nobody cares about, who is admittedly just pissed off because I blocked you on Skype.

You told VBB that you waged war on me over this, and that is why you've been going out of your way to REPLY to all of my posts and threads, whenever I clearly don't want anything to do with you.

Seriously, f*ck off already, you parasite.
Scarlet wrote: Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.
There is still no proof. You provided nothing. I taught you how to fabricate chatlogs the same time I taught you how to use sock pupets. Remember? Yeah, okay.
That said, I look forward to this mod/demo being released.
If you think I'm Pelswick_Fan, why would you honestly expect me to release this game after all this crap?

Whoever made this game clearly made it as a slam against you, not handicapped people, you worthless bigot.

It wasn't made for you to get your sick twisted jollies, it's made out of hatred for you and all that you stand for. So if you approve of it, then I'd say it's time this project get canned, because mission failed.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"

User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 18:48

Paramultart wrote:
Scarlet wrote:This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator.
Just like you "reported" to VBB that I was raped, and continually made references in the 3 word story thread, mocking me for being a "poor rape victim".

This only confirms your repugnant bigotry, and it's not the first time you degraded rape victims.

Don't pretend for one second that you have a just cause. You are just a pathetic, scorned, butthurt, friendless loser that nobody cares about, who is admittedly just pissed off because I blocked you on Skype.

You told VBB that you waged war on me over this, and that is why you've been going out of your way to REPLY to all of my posts and threads, whenever I clearly don't want anything to do with you.

Seriously, f*ck off already, you parasite.
Scarlet wrote: Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.
There is still no proof. You provided nothing. I taught you how to fabricate chatlogs the same time I taught you how to use sock pupets. Remember? Yeah, okay.
That said, I look forward to this mod/demo being released.
If you think I'm Pelswick_Fan, why would you honestly expect me to release this game after all this crap?

Whoever made this game clearly made it as a slam against you, not handicapped people, you worthless bigot.

It wasn't made for you to get your sick twisted jollies, it's made out of hatred for you and all that you stand for. So if you approve of it, then I'd say it's time this project get canned, because mission failed.
So many ad-hominem attacks and lies. That's amazing. I am not going to bring myself down to such level. Your lying is what bothers me.


There is only a couple lies that I will address in your rant post.

You told VBB that you waged war on me over this, and that is why you've been going out of your way to REPLY to all of my posts and threads, whenever I clearly don't want anything to do with you.
This is not a war. It is necessary to prevent abuse of the forum rules. Not one forum that I have been on advocates multiple user accounts.
If you think I'm Pelswick_Fan, why would you honestly expect me to release this game after all this crap?
You admitted it more than once. And I have the proof from the skype discussions. I took a screen shot. We talked about it more than once, how you said that the sprites are basically all done and whatnot. You admitted it and despite the evidence that I have uploaded you still are trying to trick us. Come on man, the game is up. The sock puppeteering ought to end.
At any rate, thanks for saying why you made it. I'm touched. Do finish it though, please.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

User avatar
pelswick_fan
Grunt
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 16:23

Post by pelswick_fan » Thu Apr 12, 2012 19:14

What? I am not trying slam anybody or hate. I'm just want to making this to glorify disabilities, and show people they can life life with no limitations. I don't want to put down someone.

User avatar
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime
Posts: 3004
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:36

Post by Paramultart » Thu Apr 12, 2012 19:19

Scarlet, you just dug your own grave.
Ceilick already punished me for being Pelswick_Fan, and there was never any question it was me, nor did people care or ponder it.
They didn't need proof, because not only was it lighthearted and maximally hilarious, but Ceilick swiftly banned me an additional day.

That ban, might I remind you, was for the first time you provoked me, among many others, with your blatant stupidity.

You must take Ceilick for a fool if you think he's going to overlook the chatlogs VBB posted where you admitted you were going to release the Shmaynoria 2 screenshot. Yeah, you may have learned how to use proxies, big f*cking secret. Every 9 year old and his mother knows about proxies, congratulations.

Ceilick has always been a very stern moderator, but thankfully he's intelligent and just enough not to fall for your laughable attempt at manipulating him into punishing me.

Thankfully, you're too stupid to cover your tracks. Ceilick will take one look at those chatlogs and ban you for ever thinking you could pull off this stupid crap.

I hope his ban hammer is swift and merciless on you for not only this war you declared on me, but also for that socket puppet you most obviously created, while trying to get me banned for one that apparently happened during my ban (for which you were responsible).
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"

User avatar
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:56

Post by Scarlet » Thu Apr 12, 2012 20:29

Paramultart wrote:Scarlet, you just dug your own grave.
Ceilick already punished me for being Pelswick_Fan, and there was never any question it was me, nor did people care or ponder it.
They didn't need proof, because not only was it lighthearted and maximally hilarious, but Ceilick swiftly banned me an additional day.

That ban, might I remind you, was for the first time you provoked me, among many others, with your blatant stupidity.

You must take Ceilick for a fool if you think he's going to overlook the chatlogs VBB posted where you admitted you were going to release the Shmaynoria 2 screenshot. Yeah, you may have learned how to use proxies, big f*cking secret. Every 9 year old and his mother knows about proxies, congratulations.

Ceilick has always been a very stern moderator, but thankfully he's intelligent and just enough not to fall for your laughable attempt at manipulating him into punishing me.

Thankfully, you're too stupid to cover your tracks. Ceilick will take one look at those chatlogs and ban you for ever thinking you could pull off this stupid crap.

I hope his ban hammer is swift and merciless on you for not only this war you declared on me, but also for that socket puppet you most obviously created, while trying to get me banned for one that apparently happened during my ban (for which you were responsible).
Well you're clearing using your sock again.

I did not release any shmay shot. I will release the one I have right after I post this post. In all honesty I feel that you are trying to frame me. You probably posted that shot before me on purpose.


At any rate, I copy pasted some discussion from skype where you clearly admit to being that guy. Then you take that back and accuse me of lying, yet I post a screen shot and you stop denying that that text was made up/falsified. Clearly you are the sock puppeteer. You even went into detail about what caused you to make the mod. Now hey, if you made it out of hatred or emotional problems, well, so be it, anything excuse to mod is a good excuse.

I did not declare ANY war. If anything you started pissing out, all out of the blue. That's not my problem nor is it my fault.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!

User avatar
tulip
Flower Pot
Posts: 2520
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:50
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Contact:

Post by tulip » Fri Apr 13, 2012 19:56

Ahoy guys, the next round is on me. see y'all next summer.

(if anybody still doesn't get it, and wonders why he's banned he's welcome to talk to me on #pckf)
Image You crack me up little buddy!

Post Reply