Wheelchair Steve

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

StupidBunny wrote:Wow Scarlet, what an incredible revelation! Thank you for revealing this most heinous crime that was in danger of ruining the fabric of human society! I'm do enraged that Paramultart would pull such a horrendous, totally not amusing and lighthearted stunt on us!

So yeah that's Sarcasmese for shut the f*ck up
What's your problem? Are you his mommy that's freaking out? Image
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

Yeah I'm his mom. You got me.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

StupidBunny wrote:Yeah I'm his mom. You got me.
That's too bad.
But facts are facts. He has a notorious record for sockpuppeteering. For example, JohnMurdoch is another one of his sock puppets. And he has at least one more whose name I forgot - but the administration already knows about that one.

We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
Stay classy, Scarlet.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Scarlet wrote: We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
A little self-control? What prevents any of us from doing the same?
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:
Scarlet wrote: We're dealing with a problematic user. What prevents you from making 20 user accounts?
A little self-control? What prevents any of us from doing the same?
Hopefully discipline! When Paramultart got his admin status revoked, and banned, on the pckf irc channel, he got in line very quickly. Harsh discipline is extremely effective. As we say in Eastern Europe, you put a ring in the nose of the pig so that the pig won't ruin the crops by digging them up.
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

Scarlet, step off. You start trying to play moderator again and it's a ban. I'm well aware of everything that's going on here.
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Ceilick wrote:Scarlet, step off. You start trying to play moderator again and it's a ban. I'm well aware of everything that's going on here.
I am not trying to play any moderator and you know that very well. I talked to tulip in the past and he said that he can't confirm that we're dealing with a puppet. This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator. Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.

That said, I look forward to this mod/demo being released.
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Back on topic: The premise of this mod seems silly, but interesting. I would like to see what gets done with it.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
pelswick_fan
Grunt

Post by pelswick_fan »

What's this stuff about me being a sockpuppet, eh?

I just want to make this mod and it be fun for you guys to play, it's just taking a little longer than I wanted to finish it.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Scarlet wrote:This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator.
Just like you "reported" to VBB that I was raped, and continually made references in the 3 word story thread, mocking me for being a "poor rape victim".

This only confirms your repugnant bigotry, and it's not the first time you degraded rape victims.

Don't pretend for one second that you have a just cause. You are just a pathetic, scorned, butthurt, friendless loser that nobody cares about, who is admittedly just pissed off because I blocked you on Skype.

You told VBB that you waged war on me over this, and that is why you've been going out of your way to REPLY to all of my posts and threads, whenever I clearly don't want anything to do with you.

Seriously, f*ck off already, you parasite.
Scarlet wrote: Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.
There is still no proof. You provided nothing. I taught you how to fabricate chatlogs the same time I taught you how to use sock pupets. Remember? Yeah, okay.
If you think I'm Pelswick_Fan, why would you honestly expect me to release this game after all this crap?

Whoever made this game clearly made it as a slam against you, not handicapped people, you worthless bigot.

It wasn't made for you to get your sick twisted jollies, it's made out of hatred for you and all that you stand for. So if you approve of it, then I'd say it's time this project get canned, because mission failed.
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Paramultart wrote:
Scarlet wrote:This here is confirmation. I am simply reporting. That has nothing to do with being a moderator.
Just like you "reported" to VBB that I was raped, and continually made references in the 3 word story thread, mocking me for being a "poor rape victim".

This only confirms your repugnant bigotry, and it's not the first time you degraded rape victims.

Don't pretend for one second that you have a just cause. You are just a pathetic, scorned, butthurt, friendless loser that nobody cares about, who is admittedly just pissed off because I blocked you on Skype.

You told VBB that you waged war on me over this, and that is why you've been going out of your way to REPLY to all of my posts and threads, whenever I clearly don't want anything to do with you.

Seriously, f*ck off already, you parasite.
Scarlet wrote: Now hey, perhaps people had suspicions(on a scale of not so likely to more likley, I don't know where), but there was no concrete proof.
There is still no proof. You provided nothing. I taught you how to fabricate chatlogs the same time I taught you how to use sock pupets. Remember? Yeah, okay.
If you think I'm Pelswick_Fan, why would you honestly expect me to release this game after all this crap?

Whoever made this game clearly made it as a slam against you, not handicapped people, you worthless bigot.

It wasn't made for you to get your sick twisted jollies, it's made out of hatred for you and all that you stand for. So if you approve of it, then I'd say it's time this project get canned, because mission failed.
So many ad-hominem attacks and lies. That's amazing. I am not going to bring myself down to such level. Your lying is what bothers me.

There is only a couple lies that I will address in your rant post.

This is not a war. It is necessary to prevent abuse of the forum rules. Not one forum that I have been on advocates multiple user accounts.
You admitted it more than once. And I have the proof from the skype discussions. I took a screen shot. We talked about it more than once, how you said that the sprites are basically all done and whatnot. You admitted it and despite the evidence that I have uploaded you still are trying to trick us. Come on man, the game is up. The sock puppeteering ought to end.
At any rate, thanks for saying why you made it. I'm touched. Do finish it though, please.
Stay classy, Scarlet.
pelswick_fan
Grunt

Post by pelswick_fan »

What? I am not trying slam anybody or hate. I'm just want to making this to glorify disabilities, and show people they can life life with no limitations. I don't want to put down someone.
Paramultart
VBB's Partner in Crime

Post by Paramultart »

Scarlet, you just dug your own grave.
Ceilick already punished me for being Pelswick_Fan, and there was never any question it was me, nor did people care or ponder it.
They didn't need proof, because not only was it lighthearted and maximally hilarious, but Ceilick swiftly banned me an additional day.

That ban, might I remind you, was for the first time you provoked me, among many others, with your blatant stupidity.

You must take Ceilick for a fool if you think he's going to overlook the chatlogs VBB posted where you admitted you were going to release the Shmaynoria 2 screenshot. Yeah, you may have learned how to use proxies, big f*cking secret. Every 9 year old and his mother knows about proxies, congratulations.

Ceilick has always been a very stern moderator, but thankfully he's intelligent and just enough not to fall for your laughable attempt at manipulating him into punishing me.

Thankfully, you're too stupid to cover your tracks. Ceilick will take one look at those chatlogs and ban you for ever thinking you could pull off this stupid crap.

I hope his ban hammer is swift and merciless on you for not only this war you declared on me, but also for that socket puppet you most obviously created, while trying to get me banned for one that apparently happened during my ban (for which you were responsible).
"Father Mabeuf was surveying his plants"
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Paramultart wrote:Scarlet, you just dug your own grave.
Ceilick already punished me for being Pelswick_Fan, and there was never any question it was me, nor did people care or ponder it.
They didn't need proof, because not only was it lighthearted and maximally hilarious, but Ceilick swiftly banned me an additional day.

That ban, might I remind you, was for the first time you provoked me, among many others, with your blatant stupidity.

You must take Ceilick for a fool if you think he's going to overlook the chatlogs VBB posted where you admitted you were going to release the Shmaynoria 2 screenshot. Yeah, you may have learned how to use proxies, big f*cking secret. Every 9 year old and his mother knows about proxies, congratulations.

Ceilick has always been a very stern moderator, but thankfully he's intelligent and just enough not to fall for your laughable attempt at manipulating him into punishing me.

Thankfully, you're too stupid to cover your tracks. Ceilick will take one look at those chatlogs and ban you for ever thinking you could pull off this stupid crap.

I hope his ban hammer is swift and merciless on you for not only this war you declared on me, but also for that socket puppet you most obviously created, while trying to get me banned for one that apparently happened during my ban (for which you were responsible).
Well you're clearing using your sock again.

I did not release any shmay shot. I will release the one I have right after I post this post. In all honesty I feel that you are trying to frame me. You probably posted that shot before me on purpose.

At any rate, I copy pasted some discussion from skype where you clearly admit to being that guy. Then you take that back and accuse me of lying, yet I post a screen shot and you stop denying that that text was made up/falsified. Clearly you are the sock puppeteer. You even went into detail about what caused you to make the mod. Now hey, if you made it out of hatred or emotional problems, well, so be it, anything excuse to mod is a good excuse.

I did not declare ANY war. If anything you started pissing out, all out of the blue. That's not my problem nor is it my fault.
Stay classy, Scarlet.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Ahoy guys, the next round is on me. see y'all next summer.

(if anybody still doesn't get it, and wonders why he's banned he's welcome to talk to me on #pckf)
Image You crack me up little buddy!