Mortish and girl Music needed

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Right! I'll get to work learning how make IMF files pronto. Oh boy! I've made up so many quirky little tunes already! Umm, do you suppose that a ragtime style of music would fit in with Keen and all his keenishness? Oh wait, this is Mort and Lindsey we're talking about.
How exciting a soundtrack can be! Dark mysterious underground cave music; brilliant soaring sunshine symphonies; girly pink barbie ballads; menacing Mortimor masterpieces; wishful wells of watering waltzes; terribly traumatizing troublesome tunes; and happy-go-lucky...uh...fugues! It's a regular pomp and circumstance!

Uhm.. I have Finale 2008 so I guess I can make MIDI files. And also have FL Studio, so that's a start, I guess? I dunno! I'll look it up on Ceilick's Galaxy Tutorial! Argh! So much to do and there's so little time!
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Levack
Vortininja

Post by Levack »

Anybody out there able to make some music?
:begging
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

You mean that generalized "Mortish and Girl" genre of music?

maybe. :rolleyes
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Off the top of my head, the most girlish music I've ever heard is from the Heart Events of Harvest Moon DS. Like this for example. Not exactly sure how girly music could fit in with a hazardous level filled with dangerous creatures.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!