You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
- Vorticon Elite
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:33
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Commander Keen wrote:
chrissifniotis wrote:Bloody Nora! I've got to see that. Someone get Keen on the Wii!
I already run all the Keen games on my Wii using DOSBox Wii.
(I'll look for that tonight.)
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:27
- Location: On board the Bean With Bacon Megarocket.
So Keen having a Wii is canon then?
I guess so.
- Vorticon Elder
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2007 20:30
- Location: The Frozen Hell
From this point on, the topic got derailed by discussion on the legality of Wii modding. It was interesting, so it continues here: viewtopic.php?p=60383
Man, I sure was disappointed that the Kickstarter wasn't successful...
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:25
- Location: Aboard the Inchworm Foot
Man I wish I found out about this sooner, I would have definitely made a pledge. Tom Hall, if you're still there, your game has stood the test of time more than any other game I have ever known, for me and clearly many others. I am sincerely disappointed the kickstarter didn't reach its goal and I hope you don't give up because your idea is top notch and I expect no less than great things from the creator of Commander Keen.