introduce myself and a permission request

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

DoomJedi wrote:Looks fantastic IMHO
Ditto.

Are you having Keen "swim" in space?
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

I like a lot of the additions! It does look a bit crowded though, I agree. I made some quick, rough edits here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/365 ... hEdits.png

Main things to see here are ideas for integrating where the ship is infested, and some simple road concepts for the facilities at the very bottom and left. These are just ideas, but you're welcome to use any of graphical modifications if you like.
Dr.Colossus
Vortininja

Post by Dr.Colossus »

Ceilick wrote:Main things to see here are ideas for integrating where the ship is infested, and some simple road concepts for the facilities at the very bottom and left. These are just ideas, but you're welcome to use any of graphical modifications if you like.
Cool! I will use the graphics.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

Dr.Colossus wrote:Oh Wow, what a great response. Thanks everybody.
troublesomekeen wrote: I see you've replaced the Swimsuit with the Spacesuit. I knew I wasn't the only one with this idea. If I ever complete my mod (started in February 2012), I'm afraid it will include the same concept, but at least the artwork will be different.
It does not matter. quite the contrary, I am looking forward to see your version.
I finally decided on a space suit design I like. It will be a complete make-over. Different helmet, boots, suit and color selection. I dug up some of my old space suit doodles from years ago. This is how it used to look:

Kind of silly, huh? :crazy
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!