A new mod project on Twitter...

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

That's cool! I don't know why people are running out of this forum though. I mean what could it hurt if you post some screenshots here? It's not like this forum is much active anyways and I am not that keen on visiting several twitter accounts...
Last edited by Roobar on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:00, edited 1 time in total.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

wiivn wrote:That's cool! I don't know why people are running out of this forum though. I mean what could it heart if you post some screenshots here? It's not like this forum is much active anyways and I am not that keen on visiting several twitter accounts...
You're absolutely right. I was only kidding. :p Still going to post screenshots and news here. Twitter is usually out of sight and out of mind. :dopefish
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Benvolio wrote:Hey KR, I see you've put this twitter/modding work on hold. I hope you haven't become disheartened over the twitter thing. On the one hand, tweeting could help incentivise a modder to work at a consistent rate, but on the other hand it could put an unnecessary burden of stress on the project. If the latter is the case for you, then maybe you should focus directly on the mod, maybe giving more infrequent updates, or indeed teasers, via twitter.
I'll continue twitter when I continue the actual mod. Twitter didn't bring any extra pressure, on the contrary, it was nice to be able to say a few words about the on-going work. But right now there is nothing going on, and might not be for months, we'll see.

troublesomekeen, cool, keeping an eye on it. If I remember. 8)

I guess it wouldn't hurt to post updates sometimes here in the forum as well. I'll do that -- once there are updates again.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.