Tech Graphics

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

I hate to double-post, but I wanted to give everyone with requests a quick heads up. I haven't been feeling very well all week (maybe the flu, I don't know what this is). I'll try to get something done over the weekend, but no guarantees.

Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you, and I'll be continuing work very soon. At any rate, I really do hope you all like what I've sent you so far. I'll be in touch, have a good one!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Heh, that's the way of it. I'm sure nobody's in too much of a rush. (I was but then everyone dump-released stuff.)

As it so happens I'm awakening a joint project that's been napping for a bit. Once all these requests are out of the way I'd like to ask for your expertise.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

So far things have been going very slow with everyone's requests. I've PM'd some of you already, and thanks for your patience.

At the moment, I've had to change my plans to fulfill some large requests for a few of our members. I've sent some graphics to others over time, and for those who didn't reply, I assumed that your requests were fulfilled.

All I need right now is patience, and for those remaining to be patient while I work on multiple requests, I thank you again.

As always, PM if anybody needs anything, I'll be able to get to it whenever possible.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Such is life, it always interferes with Keening.
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

Hi Mobiethian -
I'm trying to get a source mod project started (as you probably saw from my other thread) and I wonder if you could help me with some graphics. I know you're bogged down with other stuff, so if you decide to help me just whenever you have the time :) Thanks!
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

Thanks for asking! I'll be very glad to help you as soon as I wrap up some requests. This month has been quite busy in my personal life and several things kept interfering with my time to work on stuff. I'll send you a PM when I get a chance, or you can hit me up anytime.

I want to say that everybody has been so kind and patient with me, I appreciate it a lot. Time + patience = quality work. ;)
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

Update: Under present circumstances, I have no choice but to retire from graphics designing. I'm trying to get through school to obtain a good job and life stuff is way too much distraction as it is.

I'm sorry to disappoint some folks by making this decision. I hope that you guys can make use of what I've already done for you. Some day I'll stop by and see how you geniuses are doing.

Thanks for your support and keep up the good work with the mods! Peace!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

You'll be back! Everyone comes back to Keen.
Mobiethian
Vortininja

Post by Mobiethian »

Yeah, I'll always be here. And will always check back from time to time to see what you guys are doing. :) As for graphics, I've ultimately decided to only help out with small requests. The bigger ones are just too much to work around my packed schedule and then things get finished at a very slow pace, if at all.

For example, I like to create backgrounds and small level pieces that are interesting to use in mods. I can usually have them done the same day. But when I am asked to do various designs for multiple mods, it gets complicated. I do try, but I unfortunately can't fulfill all of them.

I hate to be a disappointment to those who have asked for help and I've agreed to do all of it. I went over my head with that. I did send some things to them along the way and it's hard for me to complete entire tilesets in a decent amount of time because of that.

You guys rule, keep up the good work, Keeners! Anyone can PM me if you need something small done.