The Bipship downloads

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
tulip
Flower Pot

The Bipship downloads

Post by tulip »

I decided to make a new topic because the one named shikadi's level packs isn't about it anymore.

I have started to try the first few levelpacks on Bipship and noticed that A.A.s 1st levelpack is the same as Airefresco's 1st & 2nd levelpack in one zip file. There is no difference whatsoever to the levels, so one of them is redundant.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Well, firstly, I doubt anyone would much care, as it's only one zip file, and secondly, this thing happens, version two has all the stuff from version one, an such. I shouldn't worry about it.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Yup, this was rather addressed to CKGuy, if he feels he would like to clean his keen files up, that one of them is redundant. It's not a big problem, but I like to keep things as clean as possible.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Yeah, I read this when it was posted, and then completely forgot about it. I just downloaded all of the levelpacks that were on spatang, I didn't go into the individual zips to see if they were what they were supposed to be. I'll fix this at some point.
Qamel
Grunt

Post by Qamel »

That was probably originally my fault, since a good amount of the level packs on Spatang were originally taken from the Keenyclopedia download section (I could be wrong, Xtraverse could correct me either way). I don't think I ever tested any of them out to see which were duplicates either.
...Soon...