Difficulty Ratings for the Keen Mods

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.

Should we add difficulty ratings for the mods to the KeenWiki?

yes
96%
no
4%

Total votes: 24

Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Deltamatic wrote:I noticed that things like graphics were being rated, but I was under the impression that this was a difficulty, and not a quality, rating... wasn't it?
You are right. Difficulty ratings were the primary subject of this thread. But for myself I wanted to be a bit more comprehensive with my ratings. For the most part, I have not really discussed my opinions of the mods with you guys, so I decided now was a good time to do so.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Ceilick
The Dude

Post by Ceilick »

I think graphics are a bit more subjective than difficulty, but I'm not entirely against ratings of this and other kinds.

And even if the ratings aren't used in the wiki, I know I find Syllypryde's feedback on both my own and other's mods interesting, which is the reason I try giving some brief feedback on other things with my difficulty ratings when somethign specific strikes me.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

I also noticed the graphics ratings and such, and I agree that it's interesting to read. I'll stick to collecting difficulty ratings only, and putting them up to KeenWiki.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Bad Dreams- 2 for difficulty, 2 for graphics, 3 for level design, 0 for lollipops walk through walls bug, overall 3

I just completed this today. Score was 1,929,700 was 20-40 lives!
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees