Zoltan's revenge HEEELLLLP!

You can discuss anything about fan-made Commander Keen games here.
Shilor
Vortininja

Post by Shilor »

Hah I actually found the script today! And found the original footage of that scene with some special effects that never made the final edit haha. There are some differences between the script and movie but I'll give you what was said in the movie. It was fun digging all this stuff up. A nice trip down memory lane.

KEEN'S WRISTWATCH
Howdy stranger. If you're reading this then your world must be going backwards. Guess what. You are not you, you are me.

KEEN
Really?

KEEN'S WRISTWATCH
This is what happened. You remember Zoltan's party don't you? Of course you don't. Not after all that V you drank. Somebody popped too many of his bubbles. That somebody was you. Not me. You. This made him angry. Made Zoltan so angry that he created the machine called The Red Bull. He used all the V in the world to make it. Concentrated with his Red Bull power and V it's the ultimate weapon to destroy you.

He used it to split your positives and negatives apart. You're the negative, that's why everything seems to be going backwards for you. However I'm the positive and I assure you it is just as weird for me as it is for you. Zoltan has split us in half and aims to kill one of us. Creating an unbalanced force. This would disrupt the space-time continuum and open a portal to the Zarkon galaxy where the Zoltronic forces await to destroy Earth...

I don't have anymore time. We must meet. Find me in the reversed park. It will all make sense there. But first you have to use your time machine to meet me on the same timeline. Good luck. Oh and Keen... Under any circumstances DO NOT!... *Transmission breaks*
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Currently delayed for beta-testing, this mod is pretty much done. Here's the traditional low-quality video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Gyuo2l ... e=youtu.be
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Good lord that was five years ago that this was in the Keen 4 minimod competition.
Gridlock
Vorticon Elite

Post by Gridlock »

How'd you get music on the menu?

Pretty cool, I remember getting to try at least 3 versions of this in the past. I sure hope you cut out some of the needless hazards from the level design though.

Also I think you should at least give this youtube video the dignity of a title. :p
Armageddon Begins Again. The Alphamatic has arrived.

Atroxian Realm: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3536
The Alphamatic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4086
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

You will need a level entry that plays the song you want in the menu.

Code: Select all

#Play music in the menu
%patch $1CC6F $06BD20C7RL
%patch $1CC6B $000AW      #Play this level's song
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.