Keen 3 level contest?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Neither has been decided yet, it seems. It seems we're getting a level pack of some kind, as said, it doesn't need to be a competition. Perhaps this way's better. As said, I'm in.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

I'll be in, too. :)

Now that I think about it, it's been years since I've designed any levels for Commander Keen. I don't even know if I still have the editor. All I know I have is that REALLY old one which I've never gotten to work.
xtraverse
Stranded Fish

Post by xtraverse »

I'll do it.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

StupidBunny wrote:I'll be in, too. :)

Now that I think about it, it's been years since I've designed any levels for Commander Keen. I don't even know if I still have the editor. All I know I have is that REALLY old one which I've never gotten to work.
You should try Mindbelt. It works pretty well for me (although you need to extract the tiles with modkeen first so the editor can display them).
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

There are a few things I want to say in this post.

- The most important one is: KeenRush, sorry about me being a dick a few weeks back. I seriously don't know what I was thinking.

- Hello again. My last login was on November 27, according to the thing at the top of the page.

- Thanks for recommending my level editor, guys!

- I'm probably in for the level competition/whatever you want to call it. (Although I might just revamp the Keen 3 level that I made a long time ago, and that is on Dos Classics.)
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Apology accepted! :dopekeen Perhaps I overreacted a bit too, so sorry if I did.

Any ideas when this thing could start? And who'll run it? :dead2
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

CK Guy wrote:Thanks for recommending my level editor, guys!
Thanks for making it. No slight on Adurdin's KeenWright, but your editor is much more convenient for me to use as I have to run KeenWright in DOSbox. And the bridge switch/teleport linking function is a great idea and very helpful.
Freeyorp101
Grunt

Post by Freeyorp101 »

I would love to make a keen3 level again. When would the deadline be?
---Freeyorp