the keen 6 enemies

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

the keen 6 enemies

Post by ckguy »

can u guys help me? i really really need 2 know the names of the enemies in keen 6. my keen 6 didnt come with a manual >:
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

Aaaah, not the bees!
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

thank u so much!!!!1!!!!!11!!!

LOL, I was just kidding about this whole thing. I like to think of myself as somewhat more savvy Keener than that. Too bad it wasn't one of the K:M people who read this first--I guess people over at the PCKF don't know who I am so much. Maybe this can be my introduction-to-the-PCKF-of-what-I've-been-doing-on-K:M thread:
And I contributed level 4 to the Keen 2 level competition, and I made a Keen 3 level a long time ago that is still somewhere on dosclassics. I also put up this for use by people on K:M, but it got somewhat shot down by the admins. Oh, and a video of me beating my own K2LC entry. That's all I can think of now for concrete contributions. (Meh, "concrete"--they're all files and not really concrete at all.)
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

:crazy Your stuff is great CK Guy, as I've said before as well. However, I guess you don't mind if I move this topic to Other Keen Stuff where it fits better.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Toomuchsparetime
Vortigaunt Elite

Post by Toomuchsparetime »

Does this mean that Keen 4 & 5's level maps have been "cracked" for general editing?

Wow.

And I'm too old to bother making any now. :3

But still, wow. \o/ Applause!
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Toomuchsparetime wrote:Does this mean that Keen 4 & 5's level maps have been "cracked" for general editing?

Wow.

And I'm too old to bother making any now. :3

But still, wow. \o/ Applause!
:confused @ username

(edit, after reading TmsT's hello post) Ah, looks like it really is you!