The Garg's Mod Maze is back in Keeniverse!

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Wow. :eek Never thought there were that many. I'll start adding them.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Keeniverse.net wrote:Keeniverse (former -- and quite different back then -- keengrid.net) the page done and updated by KeenRush, Keeniverse the Keen universe created by Tom Hall. Keen 1 was released in 1990, this site in 2008. The Universe Is Toast was supposed to be released in 1992.
Hehe, I didn't notice this text at the bottom at first. And I lol'd at the 'Keen today' article. What sorts of articles were you thinking of writing for that? How-to guides to modding? Your version of Keen's childhood? TUIT rants? GBC rants? Americans are idiots for electing George W. Bush twice rants?
KeenEmpire
Intellectuality

Post by KeenEmpire »

Mortimer McMire was behind the rigged elections - exclusive!
"In order to ensure our security, and continuing stability, the Kingdom has been reorganized into the First Vorticon Intellectuality!" Image
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

KeenEmpire wrote:Mortimer McMire was behind the rigged elections - exclusive!
Bastard! I knew it!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

CK Guy wrote:And I lol'd at the 'Keen today' article. What sorts of articles were you thinking of writing for that? How-to guides to modding? Your version of Keen's childhood? TUIT rants? GBC rants? Americans are idiots for electing George W. Bush twice rants?
:lol I can see it's a bit fun, currently! I don't know, I had various things in mind, but it'll take some time till I get writing any. Perhaps when the next design is done ... not even started yet, to note. 8) And yeah, it was Mort alright.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Zero X. Diamond
Vortininja

Post by Zero X. Diamond »

Grandy02 wrote:I'm glad that TGMM is back! :) But there are more than five mods missing:

Zero X
http://files.keenmodding.org/modcontest ... _place.zip

If you'd like an official name to give that terrible underworked piece of mine, you can use the in-development nonsense name I gave it and call it "Glfurlto." It should also be noted that I really would like to finish that someday, especially after Xky made that awesome stage theme for me... and I did crack open the old folder today and do a tiny bit of editing on something in there...

Though I do have to say that The Ian Burton Adventure comes first!
"I know what I am doing here with my collection of papers, for crying out loud. It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me, but to a collector it is worth a fortune; it is priceless." - Dutch Schultz