keen 4 on the cellphone

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Blue
The Big Foot

Post by Blue »

yea that i know, but im looking for the source that was already modified to work on linux based touch screen phones. it would be a lot easier to work with that than start from a vanilla dosbox codebase. i think some chinese developer has it, just gotta look harder.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

CK Guy wrote:
Blue wrote:but i'll post without searching :D
Heh, luckily, we're not search Nazis here. In another message board that I'm on, if anyone posts something that's been discussed before, tons of people will say 'in before close' 'and beef or clothes' 'use the fucling search function, idiot' and such, before a mod posts 'Please use the search function before making new posts. Thank you.' Forums that are filled with assholes can be pretty lol sometimes.

But yeah, back on topic. Um ...
Would you happen to be talking about the Comatorium Mars Volta forum there? Because it sounds very similar to what happens with talked-about-before topics over there.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Haha, yes I actually am talking about the Comatorium. :D:D:D

[Elec - PM]
Malvineous
Shikadi Webmaster

Post by Malvineous »

@Blue: You do realise you can remap DOSBox keys using the internal keymap editor? You might need to set usescancodes=false in the [sdl] section of the config file first though, which allows you to use keys that DOSBox doesn't know about.