Keen battle mode

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Aaron
Grunt

Keen battle mode

Post by Aaron »

As some of you seem to be very adapt at creating levels and mods, I thought it would be a good idea to make a battle mode with Keen.
The idea would be 2 Keens (players) shooting at each other. The first one who hits the other one, wins. What you think?
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

The idea's not bad, but it's practically impossible to make such a mod. So you'd have to go for a fan game... There was some Keen deathmatch fan game in development at some point, but I guess it got discontinued, too. :disguised
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
shikadi314
Grunt
Location: The Universe,Milky Way,Solar System, Earth,Europe,United Kingdom,England

Post by shikadi314 »

Super Keen Fighter 1-4 is similiar. :D Also I think there was a fangame on the site "Beyond the Pogo" where you could battle Keen/Mortimer.
Been playing Keen for years.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Yeah, that Keen vs Mortimer game was the one I meant.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.