Commander Keen TRPG

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
fantomx11
Vortininja

Commander Keen TRPG

Post by fantomx11 »

Yeah, I've been thinking about something like this off and on for years, and finally decided to sit down and do it. I have no idea if there are any tabletop gamers in the community, but if you're out there and like a fairly rules-light system, check it out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vb4ld5i4irct3nc/Book.pdf

P.S. I've not converted all the creatures yet, and the descriptions are summaries of what is found on KeenWiki.

Edit: Also, this is my first post so I might as well introduce myself...

I'm 32 years old, and have been a fan of CK since I played the first episode in 1990. I currently don't play a whole lot of video games, but recently decided to relive my childhood by playing some CK. I was very surprised to find that there is an active fan community for this very neglected and truncated series of games.
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

Awesome work! Any idea when you'll have the other enemies given stats?
fantomx11
Vortininja

Post by fantomx11 »

Thanks. I'm adding a little to it here and there. The awesome thing about Dropbox is that the same link still works after I've done a new version. I will, of course, announce here when I've completed the whole thing.
fantomx11
Vortininja

Post by fantomx11 »

Finished all the creatures from Keen 4
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

although I never rpg'd, I have to say this file looks really nice.
Image You crack me up little buddy!