Case Western...

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
GoldenRishi
Vortininja

Case Western...

Post by GoldenRishi »

So, I go a university named Case Western Reserve (ranges between 30th to 40th in America, so it's actually not a bad school; it's just a really big engineering school).

And, on the last day of the semester a few weeks ago, I was strolling through our private downloads network. I decided I'd have some fun... So I searched for Keen.

Bingo. I found at least two people who had Keen downloads submitted on our network.

So, I must inquire, do any of you go to Case, and are one of you guys the person who put that up on the Case network?
(Used to be LordofGlobox)
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

It's not surprising to see Keen fans... on Facebook there's several Keen fangroups, with memberships in the thousands. :) You get Keen as part of the iD Software megapacks on Steam, etc. He's quietly appreciated all over the place!

I'm an SDSU student, so no dice here.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Thousands? :eek Very nice. It's probably as Xky said, or then they just uploaded Keen because they upload old games or whatever they have.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.