Cobalt is wrong. This is the REAL ultimate team.

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Or maybe he really is an idiot, because he didn't deny it. And he seems ok or doesn't care, so there's no point in continuing discussing this issue.
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

The thread title was inappropriate and has been reworded. Cobalt was acting like an idiot with all of the trolling, but name-calling, especially name-calling because of a person's opinion, is not acceptable at the PCKF.
Cerebral Cortex 314 - For All of your Commander Keen Needs.
Eat at Joe's
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

wiivn wrote:Or maybe he really is an idiot, because he didn't deny it. And he seems ok or doesn't care, so there's no point in continuing discussing this issue.
My issue wasn't that it was Cobalt per say-- he already didn't have a problem with it. I'm looking at the bigger picture-- I was just concerned for future members being called names for simply stating an opinion, and that being considered acceptable.

But since Flaose maintained a standard, my fear is put to rest.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Nothing to see here people, move along. Just a terminally derailed topic.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Flaose wrote:The thread title was inappropriate and has been reworded. Cobalt was acting like an idiot with all of the trolling, but name-calling, especially name-calling because of a person's opinion, is not acceptable at the PCKF.
Exactly!
Flyingmouse
Vortininja

Post by Flyingmouse »

So Earthbound actually got a Virtual Console release? I was kinda hoping for it to be on Wii, but still, that's some of the best news I've heard this week...