Sneak peak collab.

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Bubbatom
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bubbatom »

Azura wrote:Thanks for the kind words everyone, this is a mod for keen 1.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Great.
Yeah, piece of cake!
Captainkeen
Vortininja

Post by Captainkeen »

hey looks pretty cool. If you want I could contribute a little to this project in the form of level design play testing and level editing if your interested.
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Yay some more Vorticon modding on the way. Looks a bit like the first keen mod in terms of level style.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Post by Benvolio »

Yes it's true... these fantastic graphics were entirely not drawn by me, I hasten to add! Azura has nevertheless provided me with some masterclasses on intelligent use of colour within the default EGA colour constraints.
tulip wrote:Looks a bit like the first keen mod in terms of level style.
Interesting... you mean Yorphius II, I take it, tulip, one of my favourite mods after all these many years. What we're looking at here is a mock-up rather than a level but I like the idea of drawing level design inspiration from KeenRush's debut.

@Captainkeen, your offer is appreciated and most certainly will be considered, especially as my free time will be severely lacking until, well, 2055 or something.

Edit: yes Captainkeen, we'd love to have a little help with level design, but first the graphics and general plan for the mod will need to take shape!!
Scilicet
Vortininja

Post by Scilicet »

This reminds me of Word Rescue 1. Pink slimefalls...