ckguy and Jerry's Keen 6 Video LP

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Herry Jerry
Vortininja

ckguy and Jerry's Keen 6 Video LP

Post by Herry Jerry »

THE STORY SO FAR

A couple months ago, I was visiting Mink and ckguy in real life, and we decided that we should record a Let's Play, since ckguy and Mink did that on two previous occasions when they were visiting.

So we did, (sans Mink because he had some kind of college party to attend) and then I left for Canada, and then ckguy sent me the video, and then I uploaded it to YouTube, and then I procrastinated on posting it for a month.

And so then today I decided to post it because otherwise I'd feel guilty for not showing the world this masterpiece* of Let's Play.

So here it is. I hope you enjoy it but would not blame you if you didn't.

*"masterpiece" here used extremely loosely
Last edited by Herry Jerry on Fri Jun 27, 2014 21:17, edited 1 time in total.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

I'm ckguy and I approve this message.
Fleexy
Tool Smith

Post by Fleexy »

Ahaha, I haven't watched nearly the whole thing yet but the set-up and vocalizing along with the game music near the beginning are hilarious.

Yay Open Broadcaster! It is what I use as well.

Also, I want my $5.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

For goodness sakes! I missed KeenCon. This saddens me.
I didn't know there was a KeenCon. This gladdens me.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Herry Jerry
Vortininja

Post by Herry Jerry »

Haha, it wasn't anything official, we just called it a keencon because, as far as we know, it was the first time that more than two keeners had gotten together IRL! Actually it wasn't even all that much about Keen, apart from us having met through the PCKF/the IRC channel.

Also Fleexy, upon rewatching the video after recording it, the sound was not that bad, maybe only worth $0.75 in compensation. I might still honour it if anyone wants the $5 enough to send me their paypal info though.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

You should have filmed yourselves to be more interesting.