Family tree (aka the Blaze Family)

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Given how videogames work I'd say yes; have you ever seen a bit f trivia that suggests 'so-and-so is actually the uncle of whats-his-name'? Nope, it's always direct paternal lineage.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Levellass wrote:Given how videogames work I'd say yes; have you ever seen a bit f trivia that suggests 'so-and-so is actually the uncle of whats-his-name'? Nope, it's always direct paternal lineage.
Except in the case of Link and Zelda's descendants that somehow have ancestors who never had any children :stoned
"I don't trust players. Not one bit." - Levellass
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

VikingBoyBilly wrote:
Levellass wrote:Given how videogames work I'd say yes; have you ever seen a bit f trivia that suggests 'so-and-so is actually the uncle of whats-his-name'? Nope, it's always direct paternal lineage.
Except in the case of Link and Zelda's descendants that somehow have ancestors who never had any children :stoned
You mean the Zelda with the moon face where Link might be dead? The IP taken out every year or two to whore itself for yet more money as if Nintendo's last original idea occurred in the mind 90s?
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.