My Aliens

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

VikingBillyBoy is at 123 posts! Horray! :D

Anyway, the obvious answer to this problem is that the cyberdemon is the odd one out, as it is the only one that isn't pikachu. But that can't be what you're looking for.

I notice that there are two subtly different colors of pikachu; one is a slightly darker yellow. Among the "happy" pikachus, there are two light yellow, and two dark yellow. However, for the "angry" pikachus, there are two light yellow, but only one dark yellow. Perhaps that one dark yellow "angry" pikachu (the one right before the cyberdemon, for clarification) is the odd one out?

Also, some pikachus have little dents in their tails, whereas others have flat-ended tails. I notice that only one of the angry pikachus has a dented tail (it's the one before the dark yellow "angry" pikachu.) Maybe that's the odd one out instead.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to figure the cyberdemon into either of these, so I'm probably totally off. :(
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Actually, one of those two pikachus is the correct answer (but not for the reasons you specified ;) ). And there is a reason the cyberdemon fits in, which I will explain when this round is finished (which should be within the next 2 posts).
Genius314
Vorticon Elite

Post by Genius314 »

The flat-tailed dark angry pikachu. There's a male and female for frame a, frame b, and shiny frame a. There's only a male for shiny frame b. (I just took like 5 minutes figuring out which categories on the website the sprites came from.)
I don't know how the cyberdemon fits, though.
:crazy
VikingBoyBilly
Vorticon Elite
Location: The spaghetti island of the faces of dinosaur world for a vacation

Post by VikingBoyBilly »

Nope. Whoever posts next gets the win. :p
jimmyjames
Vortininja

Post by jimmyjames »

I canhaswin? :p
Forget it.
LJH