Commander Keen Pack

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Commander Keen Pack

Post by IceDuck347 »

Hello there PCKF!

I already uploaded a video to my youtube channel in wich you can download the entire commander keen saga, i know it's not very useful, but it makes me happy, so... go watch the video if you want, and please subscribe to my channel, i will be so happy if you could do it. :begging :begging :begging

NOTE: the videos are in spanish.

VIDEO LINK: snip
Signed. IceDuck347 Have a nice day!
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

Well, unfortunately if this really contains the entire Keen saga including 5 and 6, this is illegal. You're at risk of your links being deleted by the admins here :p
Last edited by keenmaster486 on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:20, edited 1 time in total.
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Post by IceDuck347 »

oh please, just like it wasn't enought unofficial games in the internet :redeyes
keenmaster486
Vorticon Elite

Post by keenmaster486 »

Look, it's not our fault. We don't want to get sued by Apogee; they're still selling the games and bootleg copies cut into their sales.

And we don't include executables to any of the non-shareware unofficial titles, so you have to own the originals to use them.

This isn't to say some of us haven't downloaded these in the past... hee hee hee
I flermmed the plootash just like you asked.
K1n9_Duk3
Vorticon Elite

Post by K1n9_Duk3 »

IceDuck347 wrote:oh please, just like it wasn't enought unofficial games in the internet :redeyes
This ignorance is probably going to get you banned. Again.
Hail to the K1n9, baby!
http://k1n9duk3.shikadi.net
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Post by IceDuck347 »

no, i only say if anyone wants to download, i didn't knew that i can't post this here.

by the way, the other thing i want to say is that i will start a commander keen 1-9.5 gameplay, so if you want, go to my youtube channel, i will be very happy

PD:because i don't want problems, i say that there are too much games that are illegaly uploaded, just like gta v. (i'm not saying that if you don't want this in the forum, you can't delete it)
Lunick
Vortininja

Post by Lunick »

This thread should be deleted or the link should be removed...
Lunick is Here
ScarletFlame
Vortininja

Post by ScarletFlame »

You-know-who already has DoomRL by their grasp. We could be in the same situation if we're not careful. :eek
Lunick wrote:This thread should be deleted or the link should be removed...
If the link is to be replaced, replace it with this gif
RESTING SPACE
EXPLORER FACE
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

stunted neurons
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

Those here have Keen and have o need for illegal downloads. Those who will download illegally are not here. There is little space for lawbreaking.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
Flaose
Vorticon Elder

Post by Flaose »

Guys, no linking to full-version downloads.
Cerebral Cortex 314 - For All of your Commander Keen Needs.
Eat at Joe's
lemm
Blorb

Post by lemm »

LINK REDACTED
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Re: Commander Keen Pack

Post by IceDuck347 »

Just reading this after 4 years makes me rethink it and yeah, pretty dumb me, I didn't know the games were on steam. What I can't understand though, is the whole thing of spending 200~600 bucks on commander keen 6. That game is on almost any abandonware site (and those do respect legality as they offer links to steam or gog pages for old games that are still on sale, like doom or age of empires)

From my point of view, it is kind of a fanaticism thought against what the society and internet tells us piracy is (and I do buy software legally just in case anyone thinks I'm defending piracy or something crazy like that). Again, It is just my point of view, flexibility on internet is important and I think maybe communities made up of minorities like this one tend to adopt this behavior. I consider myself a keen fan and keen was (and is) kinda of an alter ego of mine. So yeah... that's it, I really hope such an amazing creation like CK doesn't get forgotten nor corrupted by social fights.
FribbulusXaxMan
Grunt

Post by FribbulusXaxMan »

IceDuck347 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 17:36 Just reading this after 4 years makes me rethink it and yeah, pretty dumb me, I didn't know the games were on steam.
And now Keen 1 through 5 are also on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/game/commander_keen_complete_pack

So if you don't own them legally by now, please buy them.
Benvolio
Vorticon Elite

Post by Benvolio »

Hello FribbulusXaxMan! I think we have probably all taken note of the message you have come to convey to us on this forum by now! A single topic or posting - if your site is indeed as legitimate as you say - would probably have sufficed.