News about my new mod...

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Re: News about my new mod...

Post by KeenRush »

Thanks y'all. It's amazing how these days just go by. It took me like two days to finally come up with a name for one of the creatures. (And probably that name's just bad.) I need to get this mod out or I'll go crazy. Can't believe how difficult it's to finish these text files. Every sentence sounds broken. I'm so sick of this going on and on - even if I do think I've done my best work. I must stop trying to improve this any further - I don't have the energy for that, and I can't find any obvious flaws either. Soon I start making things worse.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Oh the DRAMA! Anticipation level over 9000! Driving me nuts! Release it already! This is the most intense mod development ever... If you put more drama, I would not be able to take it anymore.
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

...better don't release it at all. keep it an everlasting mystery...
:mortlol
out now (link) : Image
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Not a bad idea. And with the next mod I could just write progress updates without actually making the mod. :dopekeen (Some might think I'm doing that even now.)
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

I'd like to take a brief moment to salute and honor the dozen+ keen mods that our dearly beloved sage-like KeenRush has already produced with such superb quality and groundbreaking patching within the Vorticon realm of games, classics such as
The Fastest Gun In The Universe, with the mind-boggling overworld level
Extinction, with the slow crawl of fleeting time
Fall Up, the mod that turned everyone's heads
A New Dope, with keeners-rage quitting with bluer faces than the levels
Episode Smile, with its outrageous difficulty that pushed keeners beyond the borders of rage where one can indeed only smile
Yorphius II, that age-old classic, older than some keeners alive today :old
IceKeen, where you spent more time waiting for Keen to defrost than playing the game
And who could forget Unfinished K2 mod or Bugmod, with a patch file longer than the game itself..

..bravo! A standing ovation! Truly a giant of our times! Even the patches come with some notes now.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

It out: https://pckf.com/viewtopic.php?t=4165 :scary

Edit: And thanks a lot, troublesomekeen. Such a good feeling when someone knows / has tried all the works.