Mortimer McMire's look/costume

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Zilem
Vortininja

Re: Question about Mortimer McMire's costume

Post by Zilem »

szemi wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 19:26 Well, I already designed it myself and it's black Chicago Helmet with white C on it, black T-shirt, blue jeans, blue eyes and black version of Keen's shoes (same as Keen's shoes, except it has black stripe).
Neat!, do show. ^.^
The Difference Between a Mod and Fan art?, a Fan art is a Concept and a Mod is that Concept put into life.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

You will see it when I release Mortimer McMire 1. ;)
Yeah, piece of cake!
Plasma Captain
Vorticon Elite

Post by Plasma Captain »

szemi wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:54And as I quoted, you should believe it. Why?
I find this amusing.

But anyway, I'm saddened to lose the concept of Mortimer wearing a white shirt under black suspenders. If his design was supposed to be a black t-shirt, I wonder why the sprite looks like that instead.
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Mobiethian wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 19:46 Here's my attempt at it according to Tom Hall's words.

I asked Tom Hall about it on 19th June and it's the right/official look of Mortimer. (Of course without the brown eyebrows).
Yeah, piece of cake!
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

NEWER INFO:

I asked Tom about the pyjamas of Mortimer and here's what he said:

Black.
Moreover, Mortimer's slippers:
Probably something less cuddly, more like rat slippers or something. Charcoal gray, like a rat.
In the meantime I asked him whether the color of his pyjama and slippers are black. He said the following to me:
Yeah I mean you can make them purple or brown to stand out if needed. This isn’t defined canon.
Yeah, piece of cake!