Bio Menace Remastered sprites

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Bio Menace Remastered sprites

Post by IceDuck347 »

Hi! i was looking for something to do so i start re-drawing Bio Menace sprites... i think i can make the same with Keen ones. i had an idea, and si to create some kind of remastered version of those games (Commander Keen and Bio Menace) in Game Maker Studio 2, i'm thinking on buying it's desktop version ($100 USD) because lite version is too limited to make this kind of games, and it's almost impossible to get a pirate version of this kind of software (it gets a lot of errors too :dead ). But well, i'm gonna show you the sprites i redrawed using as a template the original sprite, and then i started to add/delete some pixels to make them look better.

Signed. IceDuck347 Have a nice day!
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: Bio Menace Remastered sprites

Post by Nisaba »

IceDuck347 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 19:44[...]

out now (link) : Image
IceDuck347
Vortininja

Post by IceDuck347 »

what's wrong with the images? it's me or i can't see them? i noticed i can't see my oun avatar :confused

[Edit 10 minutes later :dopekeen ] i think i solved it, i only had to copy the link from the URL bar that appears when you go to the image's site, not the link that Imgur sends to you when you publish an image :dopekeen
Signed. IceDuck347 Have a nice day!
Kayburt
Vortininja

Post by Kayburt »

Those sprites look like Macintosh graphics. Would have been interesting to see Bio Menace released on the Mac System 7.