how do you pronounce shikadi?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

I am assuming the link you just posted is to the old PCKF? I did not know about an old forum, so if I was the one who wanted to know how to pronounce Shikadi, I would have made a new thread as well because I would have never known there was already another thread.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

Well there's nothing wrong with making a new thread, I was just referring to the old one to reassure people that there was an old thread and for the lazy so they wouldn't have to look it up themselves.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Lava89 wrote:Well there's nothing wrong with making a new thread, I was just referring to the old one to reassure people that there was an old thread and for the lazy so they wouldn't have to look it up themselves.
True, I can understand not wanting the forum flooded with multiple threads all about the same topic. I when start a topic I do my best to make sure that topic does not already exist on another thread. I do my best.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Kayburt
Vortininja

Re: how do you pronounce shikadi?

Post by Kayburt »

I've always pronounced it Shi-caddy.