CK Guy's Old Stuff Thread

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

CK Guy's Old Stuff Thread

Post by ckguy »

I realize that this is right on the heels of another 'CK Guy uploads and posts about some random old crap, implicitly saying that people are interested in it' thread, but here is not one Keen3 level, but four versions of one Keen3 level. 8) Only 'version 3' has been previously released - I barely remember releasing it, but I know I must have because it's on spatang. I don't even remember how I released it - emailed it to people? Uploaded it on my old Freewebs page?

Anyway, be amazed at the amazing progression of a level over the course of four versions!

PS In case you're wondering why the file size for version 4 is so much smaller than the other three, it's because I edited it with Mindbelt, which RLE-compresses the output level, while KeenEdit/KeenWright does not.

PPS I also have a couple of other unfinished levels from a long time ago floating around on the same USB drive, as well as a level made by my sister when she was 11. I showed it to her like a year ago, and she had no recollection of it. :D I'll probably upload these at some point.