What Keen games are on your computer?

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Genius314 wrote:Says the guy who joined the forums only a week ago... :p

(...says the guy who only has 146 posts after more than a year. I need to do less lurking.)......
Like I said to KeenRush, I may be new to the forum, but I am definitely not new to Commander Keen. :disguised
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

Same way with me, I joined this forum in 2006, but I've been playing Keen since not too long after it came out.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Lava89 wrote:Same way with me, I joined this forum in 2006, but I've been playing Keen since not too long after it came out.
I have only been on PCKF for a week, KeenWiki for 3 months and downloaded my first mod just a little over a month ago.
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

Genius314 wrote: Have you ever posted that interview before? It'd be cool to read.
I don't have it any more, unfortunately. Really, it was only about 4 questions long, so you're not missing much. Mr. Hall's a very nice, approachable guy--he's answered every e-mail I've sent him!
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

XkyRauh wrote:
Genius314 wrote: Have you ever posted that interview before? It'd be cool to read.
I don't have it any more, unfortunately. Really, it was only about 4 questions long, so you're not missing much. Mr. Hall's a very nice, approachable guy--he's answered every e-mail I've sent him!
I think most interviews done today with Tom Hall would be 95% about TUIT and the other 4% about getting the full version of Keen 6 legally.
Syllypryde
Vorticon Elite

Post by Syllypryde »

Lava89 wrote:I think most interviews done today with Tom Hall would be 95% about TUIT and the other 4% about getting the full version of Keen 6 legally.
What do they talk about the remaining 1%? Do they talk about Tonka Trucks? :moon
.niarb ym fo
snoitulovnoc eht tuaba
selbbarcs ssensuoicsnoc
rehgih a ekil smees
ckguy
Bipship Engineer

Post by ckguy »

Dude I would totally talk to Tom Hall about Tonka trucks.