Hiatus!

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Deltamatic
Vorticon Elite

Post by Deltamatic »

Probably because: a), it's well-designed, and b), most rocks are better than Windows.
pizza2004
Vortininja

Post by pizza2004 »

Well, you can download the Windows 7 release client, and then install XP mode on that. It is a full install of Windows XP, virtualized using (practically) built in virtualization software. Windows Virtual PC Beta right now, hopefully it will come out of beta relatively soon.

Let me tell you, my brother loves Windows 7 like a crazy person. You can do different themes, it looks like Vista but better, and it runs faster than XP and is rather easy to use. I would suggest upgrading if you're having troubles with Vista, but personally I love it! (And besides, I have a Macbook Pro, so I use OS X Leopard 10.5.7 most of the time anyways! Let me tell you, you don't get much faster or simpler than Mac, and I just run Commander Keen in DOSBox!)
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Ahaha. Virtualisation for backward compatibility. Somehow I think I'll stick with doing that under Linux.