Commander Keen Agent

This is where you can post your Commander Keen related stories, artwork, or other stuff that is related to Commander Keen but otherwise doesn't belong in another forum.
Gr1nreaper
Vortininja

Commander Keen Agent

Post by Gr1nreaper »

Hey, does anyone have the Commander Keen text-to-speech Agent I made? I seem to have misplaced it, and in a nostalgic moment re-wanted it, but the one on Beyond the Pogo is corrupt (0kb?!).

Anyway, yeah, it's me reincarnate, so if anyone could like point me in the right direction, or if Mr. admin xtraverse could fix the link, I'd be very appreciative.

This is Br1ck (aka the old KeenCommander). Good to be back! :-)
StupidBunny
format c:

Post by StupidBunny »

I'm not sure if I still have it on my computer or not. I had downloaded it some time ago but it may have been lost in my last backup. But I'll check when I get home.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Welcome back! :) What happened to Keendom?
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Gr1nreaper
Vortininja

Post by Gr1nreaper »

the royal we decided the money for hosting could be better spent elsewhere, so we allowed the subscription to lapse. Perhaps someday Keendom will re-open, but it is unlikely. The Keen Wiki, Beyond the Pogo, and the CKFS, provide for needs of the keen community quite adequately IMHO.