Marooned on Mars - Galaxy Mod

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Re: Marooned on Mars - Galaxy Mod

Post by Roobar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44

Still gets outside. Btw is it possible to write a version number in the help menu or somewhere?

Nisaba
Vorticon Elite

Post by Nisaba » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:31

Roobar wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:44
Still gets outside. Btw is it possible to write a version number in the help menu or somewhere?
thanks for the feedback. sure I'll add a version number on the main screen for the next upload.
could you video record this issue, please? maybe it helps me tracking down this issue more easily. BTW, is this very section the only area where this issue occurs?
"We have come to conquer you all and bring you lots of candy!" | about me | my current project: play Keen mods on a GameBoy |

Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar » Thu Oct 11, 2018 18:06

OK here's a video:

https://youtu.be/K-PuskCGX3M

Watch as there are actually several places where you could go beyond borders...

Nisaba
Vorticon Elite

Post by Nisaba » Thu Oct 11, 2018 19:48

ah, I see. thanks for the recording. so it seems I fixed another bug you don't even came across.

just gimme a minute and I will fix yours, too.
(while working on this, Is there anything else you've noticed so far?)
"We have come to conquer you all and bring you lots of candy!" | about me | my current project: play Keen mods on a GameBoy |

Nisaba
Vorticon Elite

Post by Nisaba » Thu Oct 11, 2018 21:29

thanks to your video I was able to track down the glitching bug which had something to do with tile info updates.
if you could, please test this updated version. Even though I've tested everything myself, two heads are still better than one.
Download v.1.7b

...ah, and as requested the title-screen now indicates the current version.