NETKEEN: Multiplayer Keen Game

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

True, and I won't dispute that. But without other computers in the house netkeen kinda starts and stops with its online capability. I don't mean having AIs during online games - I've had a few goes to see the online game rocks as it is - but rather offline; like a sort of training thing or just an ability to play games offline.
lemm
Blorb

Post by lemm »

The DOS version of netkeen is pretty much done, since there's no more memory to fit anything else in.

I'm not knowledgeable enough to program in AI anyways. :dopefish
chrissifniotis
Vorticon Elite

Post by chrissifniotis »

Ah, well then, I can't dispute that then.

:dead2

1DOWN
Noldor Ranzou
Grunt

Post by Noldor Ranzou »

Hello everybody! Is there still someone who would like to play Netkeen online? I use to play Duke Nukem 3D on YANG and I discovered that you can play Netkeen there as well. I played it a couple of times long ago but now I haven't seen anyone for a very long time.

If there's someone interested reply this post or send me a private message please. I can host a room :p
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Noldor Ranzou wrote:Hello everybody! Is there still someone who would like to play Netkeen online? I use to play Duke Nukem 3D on YANG and I discovered that you can play Netkeen there as well. I played it a couple of times long ago but now I haven't seen anyone for a very long time.

If there's someone interested reply this post or send me a private message please. I can host a room :p
Best join the netkeen irc channel. That really is the best you can do to get a game going.

I'm there often.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

You would probably have luck in the PCKF IRC too - almost everyone on the NetKeen IRC is on the PCKF IRC, and there are way more other people. It's #pckf on Foonetic.
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass
Scarlet
Vorticon Elite

Post by Scarlet »

Keening_Product wrote:You would probably have luck in the PCKF IRC too - almost everyone on the NetKeen IRC is on the PCKF IRC, and there are way more other people. It's #pckf on Foonetic.
But people on the pckf channel are not interested in netkeening usually. In my experience there are not many more on the pckf channel, and plus an Italian megalomaniac neo-fascist leads that channel, hence it's not as comfortable over there.
Join us for netkeen! irc://irc.foonetic.net/netkeen
Stay classy, Scarlet.
Ha, you really are a fucling legend aren't you you neocon netnanny.
By jove... You have exceptional taste in games, Scarlet!
Gridlock
Vorticon Elite

Post by Gridlock »

You can also try going to #keenmodding. There's a few more of us there sometimes, and we are sometimes willing to play as well.
and plus an Italian megalomaniac neo-fascist leads that channel, hence it's not as comfortable over there.
:dead
Armageddon Begins Again. The Alphamatic has arrived.

Atroxian Realm: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3536
The Alphamatic: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4086
NY00123
Vorticon Elite

Post by NY00123 »

Just to let you know, thanks to a pal of mine: http://classicgamingarena.com/?action=164&mid=162&p=0
lemm
Blorb

Post by lemm »

o:

thanks ny!
Keening_Product
Kuliwho?

Post by Keening_Product »

I now have better net speeds but a worse ping - anyone fancy a game in lagsville?
Keening_Product was defeated before the game.

"Wise words. One day I may even understand what they mean." - Levellass