Super Armageddon 2 Turbo - Keenday Release

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
DoomJedi
Vorticon Elite

Post by DoomJedi »

1st level looks fantastic so far. Great work!
Very challenging as well.
najawa
Grunt

Finally played it

Post by najawa »

Finally played it. Got back into a keen kick, because my commander genius really needed more than the stock shareware, and I knew I needed to check back here.

I was reminded that this was a thing, and I played almost all of the way through it. I got sick of the level blocking off the vein that has the teleport to the (otherwise secret) land mass.

I am so blown away! This mod is dope!!

I started this mod back in 7th grade, and the spinning things that totally block off parts of a level were me. There are a few levels that have LHS and way too many enemies, and that's my bad. That was some repressed dreams of going off to make awesome ass games with lots of testosterone inducing garg.

As an adult, that's just annoying, and kind of hard.

But the mod is amazing. The artwork is amazing. The patching blew my f'ing mind!!! I love the number of things that turn you into ice, the diagonal platforms, the MUSIC!!! And I like all the levels I didn't make.

I geeked when I noticed my messages where still included, and I couldn't believe it still loads with my name.

To see this finished is the coolest garg ever!!!
This ish :dopefish !!
tulip
Flower Pot

Post by tulip »

Hey, I'm glad you liked it. I didn't complete it because I found your levels garg of course, but because I liked the approach a lot and I could see the potential already.
I kept the general idea of a mod that has loads of enemies but also loads of ammo, which is rather atypical for a keen 1 mod.

The patching magic is thanks to lemm.
Image You crack me up little buddy!