Three Keen 5 Levels and a Nifty Patch

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

People complain about my levels and when someone else does just the same it's suddenly ok. :freud

Anyway, a tasty Keening snack. :) I couldn't figure out what to do at the bottom of level 3 either, maybe there's nothing more.

In the first level the way the moving platforms were synchronized was pretty neat.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

KeenRush wrote:People complain about my levels and when someone else does just the same it's suddenly ok. :freud
This is Lemm we're talking about; he could release something that formatted your hard drive whenever you play it (Like oh... THIS: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vi ... Your-Files ) and he'd still be told it was 'pretty neat'

I know the feeling though, I'd love to be able to get away with half of what you do.
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

That sounds like a minecraft creeper script I was working on. It would wander your drive until you had a folder open in the same directory and would start popping up "sssssssssss" messages until it "exploded". Deleting all the files in that folder
:p
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

You're an evil man.
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

The "Tame" version just looks at random files, Hmm... Enderman script

Also, can I use that quote in my sig?
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

But of course, I'd insert it myself, but I'm not allowed to mess with users anymore.