Keen 10: Mirror Menace

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.

Should I continue with Keen 11 & 12

Of course. :)
72%
Nope.
28%

Total votes: 32

DarkAle
Vorticon Elite

Re: Keen 10: Mirror Menace

Post by DarkAle »

Nisaba wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:12 besides, that teleporter thing isn't the only oddity this mod has to offer...
Yeah. I've seen the topic of the last version and I've found these:

Even if there are these errors, the greatest one is that teleporter
Commander Keen in... Robot Apocalypse!
Episode 13: The Ultra Omegamatic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6802
Episode 14: Secret of the Sorcerer viewtopic.php?t=13031
robertl81
Vortininja

Post by robertl81 »

K1n9_Duk3 wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 20:32 Szemi is wrong. That error is most definitely fixable.
This is what Szemi wrote to me, from after a discussion with him about this thing

Last edited by robertl81 on Fri Oct 30, 2020 19:54, edited 2 times in total.
Lower IQ than 314
Vortininja

Post by Lower IQ than 314 »

Hey, just popping in to let you know you should probably not post screenshots of private messages in public where everyone can see them, even if you think they might help. That's why they're private. Your privacy is also at risk now, since you screenshotted your entire screen and didn't crop anything out. Paraphrasing what he said would have sufficed.
DarkAle
Vorticon Elite

Post by DarkAle »

Lower IQ than 314 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 19:05 Hey, just popping in to let you know you should probably not post screenshots of private messages in public where everyone can see them, even if you think they might help. That's why they're private. Your privacy is also at risk now, since you screenshotted your entire screen and didn't crop anything out. Paraphrasing what he said would have sufficed.
Even if it's off topic, he's right.

P. S. Si vede anche la scheda di Google traduttore e già da lì ho capito a cosa ti serve. Lo uso anche io
Commander Keen in... Robot Apocalypse!
Episode 13: The Ultra Omegamatic viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6802
Episode 14: Secret of the Sorcerer viewtopic.php?t=13031
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

it is absolutely crucial what Lower IQ than 314 just said. The screenshot above shows a private conversation which doesn't belong here at all! and it doesn't matter how innocuous or neutral the content of a private massage might seem. making things like this public without having the authors permission violates privacy.
robertl81 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 14:12
so please @robertl81 remove that screenshot of your previous post.
out now (link) : Image
szemi
Vorticon Elite

Post by szemi »

Okay, stopping by to announce you that i don't think that this mod will ever be revised again since the teleporter crashed in DOSBox for me, too, but sometimes not. Whatever, I don't really care and since it's kinda outdated mod in my opinion, i would make a totally new mod instead of this titled to be "Keen E: The Karmageddon Machine" since I also worked some more normal parallel universe counterpart out in my notepad file that still needs more ideas, but hey, no stop for me! :o

In-short: Keen 10 is not dead, I just wanna resurrect it in an improved form after Keen Bonus Episode. So don't you cry and (earlier) Merry Christmas Eve! :christmas
Yeah, piece of cake!