Keen Story - the interactive Commander Keen Fan-fiction site

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
DHeadshot
Vorticon Elite

Post by DHeadshot »

I've done a little bit of work on the styling of the links so you can now tell which links have been written and which haven't, but I can't decide if that's a good thing or not...
Cereal Board!
Deltamatic wrote:Prepositions are things I end sentences with.
(Cereal wiki has sadly died)
guynietoren
Vorticon Elite

Post by guynietoren »

Keening_Product wrote:I work in one and frequently visit another - one has made great advances in paper reduction, the other none.

The nifty thing about this is you get a printed copy of the story you can show to other people if you liked it. That's pretty neat. It's also nice to detach from a computer at times... or you could just read a choose your own adventure book which is already printed.
Also realized that you get your whole story in order instead of jumping chapters the traditional way.
Grimson
The Dragoner

Post by Grimson »

Contributted.
"All those thousands upon thousands of junk foods made for me on the various planets I explored make me wonder how I'm still alive."
MoffD
Vorticon Elite

Post by MoffD »

*BUMP* is keenstory down? I was gonna add to it :'(

Also, Romero retweeted Dheadshot's comment on it: https://twitter.com/dheadshot/status/465578263772151809 Woot :D
mortimermcmirestinks wrote: Now I wish MoffD wasn't allergic to me.
Levellass wrote:You're an evil man.