Crash on Gobo III Ultra

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
tulip
Flower Pot

Crash on Gobo III Ultra

Post by tulip »

Happy Keenday all!

The polished classics series keeps going with its newest entry:

Crash on Gobo III Ultra!

Experience modding legend Ceilick's first opus in completely overhauled graphics and new music! Choose between Ceilick's classic levels or Unfleexable's challenging remasters - only the boldest of you will go that route without packing a savestate extension.

Get your Gobo III remaster ultra version here

P.S.: Yes no screenshots yet. Let yourself be surprised of the quality of the mod without the spoils of graphical prejudices.
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Post by Roobar »

Keenday 2015 turns out much better than expected!

Fantastic mod! I never played the original. Of course I chose the easier way :mortlol . It was just about the right difficult to me. That being said, I've tried the hard levels too, but men - are they hard! The addition of music is always nice. The only thing I would complain is that if this is a remastered version of the original mod, it would be nice to be with unlimited lives.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Post by troublesomekeen »

I'm up for the challenge!
Great idea on the remastering. I hope the series continues! Very nice touch ups. Here's a screenshot of the original for comparison:

Last edited by troublesomekeen on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:45, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Lava89
Vorticon Elite

Post by Lava89 »

That's a neat mod! I really liked the look of the blue ray gun! I was disappointed that you can't kill the "gargs" with the big block (something that's probably inherent in Keen 1's design?). Also, I thought you "garg" designs were interesting, really gross with the tongues, but I'm sure that's the point! haha