Classics remaster series - DTTV

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
tulip
Flower Pot

Classics remaster series - DTTV

Post by tulip »

Iwish I would have had a little more time to actually finish up the trilogy. But keenday is here already so I'm releasing what I have:

Some of you may know I keep polishing old almost forgotten mods. And some of you might remember Death to the Vorticons. It was the first opus of my modder friend shikadi, who I think always had a great hand for level design, but always cared a little too little about making the mods look nice and finished, that's why I think his mods got less attention than deserved.

So here goes his first two mods, with a little extra love from me concerning the graphical polishing.

Enjoy these classics on keenday:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3665944/DTTV1.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3665944/DTTV2.zip
Image You crack me up little buddy!
Dynamo
Vorticon Elite

Post by Dynamo »

ha! I remember playing the original Death to the Vorticons, it sure has been a long time. Will be sure to try out these remastered editions, great job as always :)
Nisaba
Janitress

Post by Nisaba »

Oh well, graphical-polishing-almost-forgotten-mods is a praiseworthy thing to. I appreciate that.
To my shame I have to admit that I do not remember Death to the Vorticons. So maybe I should give the original a shot first, in order to cherish your effort concerning the graphical polishing.
till then: happy Keen Day!
out now (link) : Image
Levellass
S-Triazine

Post by Levellass »

MORE?!

Good grief! It'll take me WEEKS to get through this stuff!
What you really need, not what you think you ought to want.
gerstrong
Vorticon Elite

Post by gerstrong »

Cool!
Having fun developing stuff...