Flixxy the Fox in Mineepleo: Isolated, Stranded, Needing Coffee!

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

So credit to Grandy02 for giving me this idea, but I decided I want to return to working on Mineepleo, and finish the mod this year.

This is not a complete release- this is a demo with two new levels, updated old levels, updated graphics and patching, and a new main character, with a new title:

Download Here!
Check out Flixxy the Fox: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6378

Roobar
Vorticon Elite

Re: Flixxy the Fox in Mineepleo: Isolated, Stranded, Needing Coffee!

Post by Roobar »

Oh nice! Second mod surprise of this year!

The character looks like Mickey Mouse, even though it's a fox. Definitely gonna check this out now.
Bonevelous wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 13:44So credit to Grandy02
4.1: Grandy02 - Keenest Person of the Year 🏆
nanomekia
Vorticon Elite

Post by nanomekia »

Huh, this actually looks super neat. Might give it a go!
Writer. Translator. Player of games. Only bites when asked nicely.

"That's ten pounds of yikes in a five-pound bag."
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

Just wanted to thank you guys for trying it out. I plan on having the full release ready very soon :)

Grandy02
Vortininja

Post by Grandy02 »

It's great to see this being revived, and even with a new protagonist. What a little message can do. :)
Roobar wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 16:38 4.1: Grandy02 - Keenest Person of the Year 🏆
Haha, thanks! :D Hopefully there will be more participation in the Keen Awards 2019...

As a side note, is Flixxy in any way related to the character mentioned in the 2009 Mineepleo thread, Bonev?
Bonevelous wrote: Anywho, I'm working on a new mod. I started another but cancelled it later because it contained a character I want to register a copyright for before I release into the public. One it's registered, I might restart that mod.
PCKF Archive - The Keen Community's Past (and Present) | grandy02.shikadi.net
Bonevelous
Vorticon Elite

Post by Bonevelous »

Grandy02 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 19:50 It's great to see this being revived, and even with a new protagonist. What a little message can do. :)
Roobar wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 16:38 4.1: Grandy02 - Keenest Person of the Year 🏆
Haha, thanks! :D Hopefully there will be more participation in the Keen Awards 2019...
You're welcome :D
Grandy02 wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 19:50 As a side note, is Flixxy in any way related to the character mentioned in the 2009 Mineepleo thread, Bonev?
Bonevelous wrote: Anywho, I'm working on a new mod. I started another but cancelled it later because it contained a character I want to register a copyright for before I release into the public. One it's registered, I might restart that mod.
No, Flixxy is a new character. I've learned since then, technically everything I make is automatically copyrighted anyway. I even don't remember what character I was trying to register for copyright, honestly. It's been a long time :old Thanks for asking, though. :)