[1-Level Demo] Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest

Here is where to post about the latest Commander Keen fangame or modification you've finished, a new website you've made, or another Keen-related creation.
troublesomekeen
Vorticon Elite

Re: [1-Level Demo] Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest

Post by troublesomekeen »

Nisaba wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:49 but wait a minute. An idea just occurred to me. Wouldn't it be neat to make this a community mod where the fine people of this forum contribute one single level each, which shows of the interior of their child's room. or at least create a place you guys would love to have had back then as your secret backyard tree house or something...

c'mon! this needs to be done, don't you think!
OOoo I like that idea. Hadn't thought of that. I'm not sure if I'd have space for more than 3-5 extra bedsite levels being all tied up with the original Dreams levels... and the idea of collaboration still gives me an allergic reaction :sick
but if there's enough interest in it, I should make a Canteloupe modding package Fleexy-style.
banana wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 20:58 Only trouble I had was the portion with the evil tomatoes in the optional rightermost section, for some reason I can't properly fire upwards through the pole opening to get them. I do really like the bombs you throw going in an arc instead of the straight shots from the neural stunners, it makes the aiming a tad more challenging. Some of the enemies are really surprising and I died quite a lot here.
Excellent! Yeah, that's a lean mean green bean side-effect of the bombs arching. They seem to have trouble with poles, and I don't mean people from Poland.
Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest!
Nisaba
Janitress

Re: [1-Level Demo] Commander Keen in... Canteloupe Quest

Post by Nisaba »

here is one...
out now (link) : Image