A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
Rorie
Tru-Blu Aussie Born & Bred

Post by Rorie »

what's the size limit for an avatar?
in my control panel it says that it cannot be larger than 80x80 pixels. some have their's larger than that. so what is a acceptable size for avatars?
If you can't change the rules, challenge them, rules are made to be broken
Up yours Fleexy!
Djaser
Holy Monk Yorp

Post by Djaser »

As long as the size doesn't ruin the lay out I don't care.
Aaaah, not the bees!
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Yeah, for some reason it doesn't work properly. But nothing too big, Djaser's dimensions starts to be the limit.
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Shadow Master
Lord of the Shikadi

Post by Shadow Master »

KeenRush wrote:Yeah, for some reason it doesn't work properly. But nothing too big, Djaser's dimensions starts to be the limit.
Because you must re-enforce it in the administration control panel. The "factory"/preinstalled setting doesn't work as expected in the start.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

Well, I tried again, first set it to 81 x 81, and then again back to 80 x 80 -- but no difference here. In case that's what re-enforcing means. :confused
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Shadow Master
Lord of the Shikadi

Post by Shadow Master »

KeenRush wrote:Well, I tried again, first set it to 81 x 81, and then again back to 80 x 80 -- but no difference here. In case that's what re-enforcing means. :confused
Um...

We need an expert. Anyone can help us?

And KR, my strict forum allows for a limit of 100x100. Why are you lowering it if this isn't a strict forum at all?
KeenRush
Android Dummy

Post by KeenRush »

I'm not trying to lower it, I only now realized I tried it with 80, it should've been 100, which in my opinion is large enough, and I'm not the only one trying it to set the limit, someone had tried it before I did.