The usual New Year's Eve topic!

A general chat area, here you can post anything that doesn't belong in another forum.
KeenRush
Android Dummy

The usual New Year's Eve topic!

Post by KeenRush »

So, what are you plans for NYE? :british For some reason mine don't seem to get any better, so it's the same old as always, I'll be alone and do something, probably eat. First I thought this year was going to be great, but it wasn't, afterall. Well, I hope 2008 will be great, there's bound to be one good year for everyone, right? :dopekeen

Happy New Year to Keeners worldwide! Keep the Keen spirit, fight iD for your (or well, Tom's :o) Rights, and Spleen garging release that mod next year, I'm going insane!! :garg

And what about resolutions? I promise to make my Keen site next year... :foot
My newest mod - Commander Keen: Sunset: viewtopic.php?t=8568 | codename H.Y.E.N.A.
Commander Spleen
Lord of the Foobs

Post by Commander Spleen »

Working on it... :lol

It's already NYE here, and it shall certainly be an interesting one. I'm doing the usual carnie thing. Photos later. I plan to watch the 9 o'clock fireworks from the top of the giant slide, then continue to operate the mechanical bull and whatnot until 11 or so. Then the usual midnight fireworks, town-roamage, slight intoxicationage and finally sleepage in the middle of the basketball court inside the hall.

It shall be amusing.

2007 has been my longest, and for the most part best, year so far (or at least for a decade or so). Among it more notable features, I've managed to sustain my ability, which I achieved last year during the 'Moving On' thread, to perceive time as passing slowly instead of whizzing by and causing me to stop every couple of months and wonder where it all went.

It'll be busy tomorrow, so in case I don't see y'all: Happy 2007-8 transitionage!
XkyRauh
Mortimer's RightHand Man

Post by XkyRauh »

I'm headed to an 80's-themed party... there may be pictures of Xky with a mullet, soon. O_o;
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

11 hours left for me! Happy new year to everyone who's already entered the new year. :)
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Sciz CT
Council Janitor

Re: The usual New Year's Eve topic!

Post by Sciz CT »

KeenRush wrote:And what about resolutions?
I'm still using the same monitor, so 1280x800.
DaVince
lazy/busy Keener

Post by DaVince »

Stop mentioning that old joke already. :barf

It's new year's day now, hope you all had a nice change of year. :)
Wow look at me I'm lurking
Sciz CT
Council Janitor

Post by Sciz CT »

Fine, fine.

I had a pleasant evening at a friend's place playing card games and proving to him that the recent DNF trailer really does exist, since he's still on dial-up.
entropicdecay
Mad Mushroom

Post by entropicdecay »

Happy new year, everybody. Hope it's a good one.